This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whch Pokemon THIS GENERATION has been introduced first n atleast english?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Whch Pokemon THIS GENERATION has been introduced first n atleast english?
2 years ago#1
I think the starters were first shown with their English names included. Any more besides them?
---
I'm cool guy.
2 years ago#2
*sees title*

*explodes*
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
2 years ago#3
None as far as I know.
---
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
2 years ago#4
technically, these are all supposed to be simultaneous
---
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
2 years ago#5
Wasn't this...http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk163/XDBonsly/1357644154245_zps0b6ec6a1.png...the first revealing of them? If so, they are English. I don't remember their being spoilers of them prior to this.
---
I'm cool guy.
2 years ago#6
Not counting leaks, haven't they all been introduced around the same time?
2 years ago#7
Chespin was technically the first sixth gen Pokemon revealed with it English named revealed same time.

The trailer that introduced/revealed Gen 6 showed the starters with English name and the grass starter is always first revealed in this kind of case...
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013
2 years ago#8
Xerneas and Yveltal were both announced in English first. While their names are the same in Japanese, the katakana spellings weren't known for a while.
2 years ago#9
I remember Reshiram and Zekrom being announced first in English, but then, their Japanese names are the same as their English ones...
---
Praise the Lord, our one true God!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Whch Pokemon THIS GENERATION has been introduced first n atleast english?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived