This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Idea for Air Ballon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Idea for Air Ballon

User Info: person_pitch

person_pitch
3 years ago#1
Does not pop
Immune to Ground
2x Weakness to Electric

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
3 years ago#2
That would be overpowered. Immunity to a type forever from an item. All items that grant reduced damage or the ability to counter a type are single use unless you use recycle.
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!

person_pitch
3 years ago#3
But it grants another less common weakness. Electric is only effective to water and flying. I was thinking this would also boost it's use as well.

User Info: Block_Man_X

Block_Man_X
3 years ago#4
Heatran for ubers.
PSN-block-man-x / SSF4 Mains Vega/ MVC3 Cptn America Akuma zero/Dante Wolverine sentinel. SFxT: Vega

person_pitch
3 years ago#5
Dumb idea....lightning rod

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
3 years ago#6
Electric types do not need a buff they are pretty decent defensively and have good coverage most of the time. Also gamefreak does support competitive battling, its in doubles. Heatran with a balloon with a tag partner with lightningrod would make heatran incredible. If you want more immunity get something with magnet rise.
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!

User Info: Inkay

Inkay
3 years ago#7
Very broken.
OvO

User Info: thefinaloracle

thefinaloracle
3 years ago#8
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Drifblim_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29

This exists.
College takes away all of your time to play videogames :'(
Official Archer dude of the Agito XIII Board
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Idea for Air Ballon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived