This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate the idea: Germ Trio Pokemon

#1DuncanwiiPosted 7/11/2013 2:25:29 PM
Based on the germs from Doctor Mario, the germ trio are a group of duel poison type Pokemon that aren't that great by themselves but together make a powerful group. All have one stat that is above 100. All can learn Fever, which causes burn and confusion but only has 50 accuracy.

Coferm-A red Poison/Fire Type Pokemon

Attack is 120

Everything else is 60

Has the ability Fire Germ Link, which boosts the other two stats of the other germs when on the field at the same time as them, and may cause burn when Coferm is hit by a contact move.

Snizerm-A blue Poison/Ice Type Pokemon

Sp.Attack is 120

Everything else is 60

Has the ability Ice Germ Link, which boosts the other two stats of the other germs when on the field at the same time as them, and may cause sleep when Snizerm is hit by a contact move.

Akerm-A yellow Poison/Electric Type Pokemon

Speed is 120

Everything else is 60

Has the ability Electric Germ Link, which boosts the other two stats of the other germs when on the field at the same time as them, and may cause paralysis when Akerm is hit by a contact move.
---
Sister-How would you feel if you were playing a game, and in that game, Mario was a baby? Me-I'd be playing Yoshi's Island, so I would be feeling great.
#2Block_Man_XPosted 7/11/2013 2:39:01 PM
I like it. Would be interesting in Triple and double battles.
---
PSN-block-man-x / SSF4 Mains Vega/ MVC3 Cptn America Akuma zero/Dante Wolverine sentinel. SFxT: Vega
#3InkayPosted 7/11/2013 2:39:54 PM
Based on the germs from Doctor Mario

I called it.
---
OvO
#4SirPikachuPosted 7/11/2013 2:41:08 PM
I like the idea, but they would probably be the ugliest things to ever exist.
#5Duncanwii(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 3:07:16 PM
^nah, I actually find the germs kind of cute. Then again I have a weird sense of cuteness sometimes.
---
Sister-How would you feel if you were playing a game, and in that game, Mario was a baby? Me-I'd be playing Yoshi's Island, so I would be feeling great.