This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Waaaah! Gen 5 sucked cause it had the ice cream pokemon and the garbage pokemon!

#1evillockePosted 7/11/2013 3:46:16 PM
80/80

I wonder what their reaction is when the see the COTTON CANDY pokemon and the PERFUME pokemon
---
Xenoblade Chronicles is the best JRPG of this gen.
Heartful Cry is a wonderful battle theme - Look it up!
#2hyperdimeduckPosted 7/11/2013 3:49:01 PM
I think they already have.
---
Official Jack Frost of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294
#3InkayPosted 7/11/2013 3:50:27 PM
I know you're only mocking people who post that kind of stuff seriously, but I just want to point out that a bird based on perfume is not the same as a Pokemon that is literally perfume.
---
OvO
#4SirPikachuPosted 7/11/2013 3:56:48 PM
Inkay posted...
I know you're only mocking people who post that kind of stuff seriously, but I just want to point out that a bird based on perfume is not the same as a Pokemon that is literally perfume.

Same with puffball for me. The only time it looks like cotton candy is when its floating. It looks nothing like cotton candy in battle.
#5Night_Shade115Posted 7/11/2013 4:00:31 PM
A pokemon that were a spray bottle of perfume surely would have gotten a lot of hate. A bird with a possible plague doctor theme? Not so much.
---
PSN ID: Night_Shade115
#6JarickoPosted 7/11/2013 4:04:40 PM
Night_Shade115 posted...
A pokemon that were a spray bottle of perfume surely would have gotten a lot of hate. A bird with a possible plague doctor theme? Not so much.

I keep imagining that the perfume bird just farts perfume gas. It gives off this perfect french sterotype both visually and conceptually that some may find offensive that i bring up but what is a man if they cannot look at themselves with some humility really?

Also i am positive the cotton candy pokemon was made in response to vanillite hate. Why else would they not only make it but then give it the same sort of face.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#7TranquilSeaPosted 7/11/2013 4:19:07 PM
Jaricko posted...
but what is a man if they cannot look at themselves with some humility really?

... a woman?
---
Phaneuf of your lies.
#8AmberzonPosted 7/11/2013 4:21:31 PM
I don't know why people think a few silly pokemon out of well over 600 of them is even remotely a big deal.
---
Hit like a train, float like a dump truck.
#9JerreldulayPosted 7/12/2013 7:23:20 AM
I would be lying if I said I didn't complain about a garbage pokemon...

But I drew a Taco pokemon for fun anyway... Tacorupt. To go along with Ice Cream, Cotton Candy, etc. etc.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8580/23g6.jpg
#10deadpool848Posted 7/12/2013 7:30:52 AM
There bashing the sword pokemon more than the perfume bird btw XD.