This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

X and Y Character Customization...

#1JarickoPosted 7/11/2013 7:34:28 PM
I like that we can change more... I hate that i am forced to wear a hat in this game like every other game in the series... They even have a hat-less version of both of the characters and i cannot use it >_<

Why gamefreak? What is your obsession with the hats?
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#2X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/11/2013 7:36:35 PM
Jaricko posted...
I like that we can change more... I hate that i am forced to wear a hat in this game like every other game in the series... They even have a hat-less version of both of the characters and i cannot use it >_<

Why can't you use it if there is a hatless option?

Also because berets are cool....
I hope I can wear a beret....
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#3M4nnimalPosted 7/11/2013 7:37:55 PM
Maybe not, this picture might indicate otherwise (unless I'm misinterpreting it):

http://www.serebii.net/xy/pss.jpg
---
"We thirsted for thunderbolts and great deeds."
#4Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 7:38:49 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
Jaricko posted...

Its not really confirmed i should say but it appears as though both the male and female characters are in the story at the same time in this game. The one you play as gets the hat the one you do not play as goes hatless from the videos shown.
---
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#5Genericgamer667Posted 7/11/2013 7:38:54 PM
Jaricko posted...

Gamefreak and Valve are secretly one and the same
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#6xxxxxnPosted 7/11/2013 7:39:31 PM
I am a guy and I want to play as a fat girl with big boobs and a huge ass so I can stare at her the whole time instead of actually playing the game. What can I say I'm a chubby chaser.
#7Zacks_FairPosted 7/11/2013 7:42:42 PM
Hats are a trademark for the characters. Every player character has one.
---
Demifiend is the best Pokemon evar
#8SirPikachuPosted 7/11/2013 7:43:07 PM
Jaricko posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...
Jaricko posted...

Its not really confirmed i should say but it appears as though both the male and female characters are in the story at the same time in this game. The one you play as gets the hat the one you do not play as goes hatless from the videos shown.

That was confusing, and that picture clearly shows that you can take off your hat.
#9Noble-HeartPosted 7/11/2013 7:47:10 PM
Hopefully the male Pc can wear a suit and the female Pc can wear a maid outfit.
---
Official Crystal of the Pokemon X and Y board
Deicide: the act of killing a divine being or a symbolic substitute of such a being.
#10Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 7:47:19 PM
SirPikachu posted...
Jaricko posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...
Jaricko posted...

That was confusing, and that picture clearly shows that you can take off your hat.

The picture gives me hope i did not have previously yes but that could also just be for wifi. In previous games you can choose your wifi look. Like you could look like an ace trainer if you want.
---