This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Three-stage lines

#1Night_Shade115Posted 7/11/2013 8:16:52 PM
Am I the only one dissatisfied by the lack of pokemon lines with 3 stages in them? I mean we know the starters are going to have them, but I was sort of expecting it to happen with Pancham, but Pangoro looks to be his final, and the Inkay/Malimar line is only a two stage one.

It makes me worried that mons like Litleo and Helioptile are only going to have one evolution :c

Does it seem like they're phasing them out?
---
PSN ID: Night_Shade115
#2Nado6Posted 7/11/2013 8:18:36 PM
Well maybe but they may be saving more of the 3 stage lines for later, I mean their introducing another 100-120 right? I'm sure more 3 stages will be revealed the closer we get to launch
#3hellslingerPosted 7/11/2013 8:18:40 PM
I think it's way too early to be worried about this, we still only know a portion of the pokemon.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0nnGT1c.jpg
#4MrMahoPosted 7/11/2013 8:18:57 PM
Well, they didn't reveal too many of the Pokemon yet, so I wouldn't worry about it just yet.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#5reaverzPosted 7/11/2013 8:22:21 PM
Shinx, Starly, Budew, Pidove, Sandile, Gothitelle. Just a few of the Pokemon first revealed in Coro Coro issues in previous generations that were part of a three-stage line. Just as there are generally less three-stage lines than two-stage lines in Pokemon, so too does Coro Coro have to reveal less Pokemon in three-stage lines than those in two.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]