This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i started in gen 1, im a genwunner?

#1SuikuPosted 7/11/2013 10:36:41 PM
i do like many of the new pokemon after yellow
---
>> Poke-Lover <<
English is not my first language, my grammar SUX, just lettin' you know
#2HemerukioPosted 7/11/2013 10:38:07 PM
The term genwunner has become very polluted with time...

It only applies if you insist that the original 151 are the best and cannot be topped.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6nh9mNfm11rnkfgmo1_500.jpg
Gen 5 FemAce is mai waifu.
#3Suiku(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 10:38:41 PM
thanks
---
>> Poke-Lover <<
#4AysanderPosted 7/11/2013 10:40:49 PM
Hemerukio posted...
The term genwunner has become very polluted with time...

It only applies if you insist that the original 151 are the best and cannot be topped.

Pretty much this. It only seems to extend to include G/S/C to some people b/c TECHNICALLY, there is very little difference between Gen 1 and Gen 2 pokes. The massive graphics switch and shift in ages of "old fans" with gen 3 seems to be the cutoff point before people just start arbitrarily hating on a pokemon, even though there's an equivical design in the previous 2 gens XD
#5ColonelHawkPosted 7/11/2013 10:46:26 PM
If you say you don't like a Pokemon' that s fine. If you insinuate a newer Pokemon is "unoriginal" or "proof that GF is running out of ideas."' you're a genwunner
#6Suiku(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 10:49:22 PM
oh there were a lot of those on gen 5... what happened to all of them? you scared them off by giving them a funny nickname? lol
---
>> Poke-Lover <<
#7gamingratPosted 7/11/2013 10:53:41 PM
ColonelHawk posted...
If you say you don't like a Pokemon' that s fine. If you insinuate a newer Pokemon is "unoriginal" or "proof that GF is running out of ideas."' you're a genwunner

what if a person thinks that some newer pokemon are unoriginal, but also thinks that pokemon from older gens are also unoriginal. what do you call them
---
GT:gamingrat91
Final Fantasy IV is the best in the series
#8KGTriggerPosted 7/11/2013 10:54:10 PM
Suiku posted...
oh there were a lot of those on gen 5... what happened to all of them? you scared them off by giving them a funny nickname? lol

They probably just moved on to better franchises/games.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089 (Matt); Steam: Joben
#9Suiku(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 10:54:35 PM
gamingrat posted...
ColonelHawk posted...

what if a person thinks that some newer pokemon are unoriginal, but also thinks that pokemon from older gens are also unoriginal. what do you call them

a person who doesn't like pokemon
---
>> Poke-Lover <<
#10FuneralCakePosted 7/11/2013 10:55:00 PM
gamingrat posted...

A jerk.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night