This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of your favourite and least favourite Pokemon

#1DweezleMoonunitPosted 7/12/2013 2:37:33 AM
Your favourite Pokemon has disgraced your Sensei and kicked your dog, while your least favourite Pokemon asks you to help stop him. Also, your favourite has a bad habit of leaving the toilet seat up.

What do?
---
Theres two fish in a tank. One turns to the other and says
You man the guns, Ill drive
#2javel34Posted 7/12/2013 2:39:07 AM
Every Pokemon is my least favorite.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#3Arne83Posted 7/12/2013 2:41:32 AM
I don't have a sensei or a dog... Voltorb, you are a liar! Blaming all that stuff on Absol... you should be ashamed of yourself!
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#4TherianReturnsPosted 7/12/2013 2:41:47 AM
My sensei? I prefer the word 'teacher'
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#5JarickoPosted 7/12/2013 2:42:09 AM
Why would snivy leave the toilet seat up? Why would i care if it did, I am a man... I cannot imagine snivy kicking my dog would hurt it, i like big dogs and snivy is tiny. I do not have a sensei. And how the hell does a burmy expect me to fight along side it? Burmy cannot fight, i would have to do it all by myself.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#6hyperdimeduckPosted 7/12/2013 2:52:21 AM
I refuse to believe Gallade would do something like that. Also Mewtwo go take a long walk off a short cliff.
---
Official Jack Frost of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294
#7SocranPosted 7/12/2013 3:23:17 AM
DweezleMoonunit posted...
Your favourite Pokemon has disgraced your Sensei and kicked your dog, [...] Also, your favourite has a bad habit of leaving the toilet seat up.

Haha, good old Pangoro, that's why I love him.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#8scribblykakulooPosted 7/12/2013 4:06:36 AM
I suspect Dialga of setting poor Slowpoke up.

If my Sensei is disgraced by yawning, he's got some other issues to work out, and if my dog isn't fast enough to avoid getting kicked...my dog must also be a Slowpoke.

I don't care about toilet seats up or down. I know how to work a toilet seat.
#9SMASHKING84Posted 7/12/2013 4:10:21 AM
I don't like dogs so...
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOqkRU6WB10
#10CakeOfLiesPosted 7/12/2013 4:53:18 AM
Well, of COURSE Scizor kicked my dog.
She always just walks right into people's way so getting kicked is normal.
Also, what Sensei? Lapras, you LIAR!
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF