This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hoping Dragonair and/or Dragonite becomes dragon/fairy

#11NewbieN00bPosted 7/12/2013 6:49:07 AM
Of the dragon types we have currently, Dragonite seems to fit fairy the most. (Aside from Altaria, maybe?)
---
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
#12xyzlacticPosted 7/12/2013 7:00:45 AM
SoleEater posted...
deadpool848 posted...
I dont thin GF goes all out and actually changes types of pokemon. They can add a secondary type to a pokemon, but they havent ever went and outright changes the types of a pokemon to something else.

This!

This is why Togekiss won't become Fairy either.

Doesn't matter if you think a type is "bland", a type is a type, they're not just gonna change it out of nowhere. EXCEPT in the Rotom case, which was because of the forms.

They're only gonna add Fairy to Pokemon with one type. Please get this in your head people.

Do you work at Nintendo? I don't think so. Togekiss is gonna be fairy/flying it makes sense
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#13deadpool848Posted 7/12/2013 7:43:57 AM
xyzlactic posted...
SoleEater posted...
deadpool848 posted...
I dont thin GF goes all out and actually changes types of pokemon. They can add a secondary type to a pokemon, but they havent ever went and outright changes the types of a pokemon to something else.

This!

Doesn't matter if you think a type is "bland", a type is a type, they're not just gonna change it out of nowhere. EXCEPT in the Rotom case, which was because of the forms.

They're only gonna add Fairy to Pokemon with one type. Please get this in your head people.

Do you work at Nintendo? I don't think so. Togekiss is gonna be fairy/flying it makes sense

Think about it though, why would the same pokemon, be differnet types in different regions, it makes absolutely no sense. Every pokemon so far that has been given fairy was a single type (gardevoir, marril, jigglypuf, etc.). They arent gonna change the type of a pokemon outright. It would contradict everything that came before X/Y, which is most likely somthing gamefreak plans to avoid. They would need some rediculous explanation to pass changing a type of a pokemon from something it is to something else.
#14radred2004(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 8:16:34 AM(edited)
SoleEater posted...
deadpool848 posted...

This!

You don't know that for sure. Before people were saying there would be no new types and look at what Game Freak did. They made another type. I agree that it's not likely, but it's not completely out of the picture either.
---
White: Daisy 1550 0892 3564 Gold: Gold 3268 1023 8138
#15YourLuckPosted 7/12/2013 8:33:07 AM
Besides, Normal/Flying is pretty boring. If Togekiss became Fairy/Flying, I wouldn't complain. If not, I wouldn't complain either.
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#16SoleEaterPosted 7/12/2013 10:39:24 AM
xyzlactic posted...
SoleEater posted...
deadpool848 posted...

This!

Charizard being Fire/Dragon also "makes sense", but that isn't happening, is it?
---
Yes, my name is supposed to be "SoleEater" and not "Soul Eater".
http://www.hatclub.com/media/catalog/category/PLAY_CLOTHS.png
#17radred2004(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 10:41:07 AM
SoleEater posted...
xyzlactic posted...
SoleEater posted...
deadpool848 posted...

This!

Charizard being Fire/Dragon also "makes sense", but that isn't happening, is it?

But in many regards it should be. We can only hope.
---
#18deadpool848Posted 7/12/2013 10:50:29 AM
radred2004 posted...
SoleEater posted...
deadpool848 posted...

This!

You don't know that for sure. Before people were saying there would be no new types and look at what Game Freak did. They made another type. I agree that it's not likely, but it's not completely out of the picture either.

When they added Steel and Dark in gen 2 i didnt see them outright change types of pokemon, and isntead just add onto them or make new pokes with those types. It's pretty safe to assume the same process for Fairy being introduced.
#19radred2004(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 11:42:29 AM
deadpool848 posted...
radred2004 posted...
SoleEater posted...
deadpool848 posted...

This!

When they added Steel and Dark in gen 2 i didnt see them outright change types of pokemon, and isntead just add onto them or make new pokes with those types. It's pretty safe to assume the same process for Fairy being introduced.

You don't think Clefairy will become pure fairy, not normal/fairy? This has only happened once, so we don't know for sure.

No one expected B2 and W2 instead of Grey. That broke tradition. So it is possible for change.
---
#20SoleEaterPosted 7/12/2013 1:25:39 PM
radred2004 posted...
deadpool848 posted...
radred2004 posted...
SoleEater posted...
deadpool848 posted...

This!

You don't think Clefairy will become pure fairy, not normal/fairy? This has only happened once, so we don't know for sure.

No one expected B2 and W2 instead of Grey. That broke tradition. So it is possible for change.

Jigglypuff is Normal/Fairy
---
http://www.hatclub.com/media/catalog/category/PLAY_CLOTHS.png