This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your favorite Town/Village in the main series games?

#1MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/12/2013 3:36:41 AM
Mine would be Village Bridge just so I can listen to Koontz and his eargasmic enka vocalization.

I've seriously just sat there, plugged in my earphones and listened to his voice for nearly an hour.

Then have Derleth, Aickman and Russo to play their grass flute, acoustic guitar and beatbox respectively in the background.. Ahhh, awesome!

You?

Here's a link if anyone wants to listen : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gju6j3f2xTc
---
Yeah in the club it's getting ugly I don't care can't nobody stop the fire let 'em haters sit and stare
#2gopack24Posted 7/12/2013 3:40:05 AM
Sunnycide always appealed to me...no idea why, it just seemed like a nice place.
---
INDIA ICC WORLD CUP 2011 CHAMPIONS IND 277/4 BEAT SL 274/6 by 6 wickets
ARSENE WENGER'S RED ARMY
#3MyNameIsNotJen(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 3:44:11 AM
gopack24 posted...
Sunnycide always appealed to me...no idea why, it just seemed like a nice place.

Sunnycide? Are you referencing Toy Story? Well, either way if you mean Sunnyshore then yes, it is very nice :)
---
Yeah in the club it's getting ugly I don't care can't nobody stop the fire let 'em haters sit and stare
#4beastlegendPosted 7/12/2013 3:47:06 AM
Driftveil City the music is great an probably my favorite in the game i was realy happy they used it again at the pwt
#5GlitterGunsPosted 7/12/2013 3:47:19 AM
Fallarbor Town.

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=JmPSrxM0gZc

My immaculate abode.
#6iKhanicPosted 7/12/2013 3:48:13 AM
Mine is Village Bridge as well.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#7MyNameIsNotJen(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 4:01:45 AM
beastlegend posted...
Driftveil City the music is great an probably my favorite in the game i was realy happy they used it again at the pwt

Yeah, Driftveil's music is really fun.

GlitterGuns posted...
Fallarbor Town.

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=JmPSrxM0gZc

My immaculate abode.

That's beautiful :') One of Gen 3's strong point was in fact it's music.

iKhanic posted...
Mine is Village Bridge as well.

:)
---
#8Link92192Posted 7/12/2013 4:21:06 AM
The Village Bridge music is pretty mesmerizing, I remember listening to that for a looong time the first time I heard it.

It's hard to choose a favorite town, but I'm going to say Sootopolis, I like the music and it's just a unique place compared to other towns.
#9Moocow123450Posted 7/12/2013 4:23:22 AM
Either Canalve City (because of how much mythology is in the books; that's my favorite aspect of gen IV) or Village Bridge (I like that idea, and I think it's executed pretty well).
---
Diamond Nuzlocke: Verde (Turtwig), Shelly (Shellos), Chirpy (Starvia), Mega Woman (Geodude), Sparky (Luxio), Sir Swoop (Zubat)
#10mjalal100Posted 7/12/2013 4:42:35 AM
Big City: Lilycove- a big city in a beautiful region, which is right next to the ocean.

Small Town: Floaroma- it must smell wonderful there
---
If I had a superpower, it would be the ability to defy logic.