This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i cant believe im actually hyped for a game to come out

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. i cant believe im actually hyped for a game to come out
3 years ago#1
and its pokemon of all things

i have been playing pokemon for well over 10 years and i always enjoy it but for this game, i want to be playing it yesterday

i dont know if its the 3d models, the cell shading, or if im just a huge fan of the games, but im dying to play this thing

now, i guess to bring a point to this topic...... what kinds of new things would you like to see in this gen of Pokemon?
A new Mewtwo form knows no forum. This should be in the Vita forum. That's how important it is. - ADHDguitar
3 years ago#2
..Hmm...I...Dunno, I don't really want anything specific. I'm good with everything so far; Even the Fairy type warmed up to me.
I hate everything.
3 years ago#3
BurningFlareX posted...
..Hmm...I...Dunno, I don't really want anything specific. I'm good with everything so far; Even the Fairy type warmed up to me.

This. It was one of the only "new type" suggestions that I actually liked, and supported it up until its confirmation.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
3 years ago#4
It's normal for a gamer to be excited for a game's release. Why would that be hard to believe?
When did "casual player" become an insult? -Taizuku
The real question is "When did hardcore gamer become a compliment/aspiration?" -JMBoote
3 years ago#5
ExcIusivity69 posted...
It's normal for a gamer to be excited for a game's release. Why would that be hard to believe?

Hmm...you sure? I have never heard of that before.

I think you're just making stuff up.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020
3 years ago#6
Strain42 posted...
ExcIusivity69 posted...

Hmm...you sure? I have never heard of that before.

I think you're just making stuff up.

Yeah, usually I just stay in stasis until the game is out.
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
3 years ago#7
I'm hyped too. I haven't been this excited about a Pokemon game since... probably seeing the original Gold and Silver on the shelf at a game store.
3 years ago#8
I really hyped for this game so far. I'm seriously looking forward to Horde Encounters and the Fairy type.

I'm not sure what else I could ask for, really, except maybe some choice in what order you take on the Gyms.
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. i cant believe im actually hyped for a game to come out

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived