This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i cant believe im actually hyped for a game to come out

#1zado19Posted 7/12/2013 7:31:06 AM
and its pokemon of all things

i have been playing pokemon for well over 10 years and i always enjoy it but for this game, i want to be playing it yesterday

i dont know if its the 3d models, the cell shading, or if im just a huge fan of the games, but im dying to play this thing

now, i guess to bring a point to this topic...... what kinds of new things would you like to see in this gen of Pokemon?
---
A new Mewtwo form knows no forum. This should be in the Vita forum. That's how important it is. - ADHDguitar
#2BurningFlareXPosted 7/12/2013 7:32:26 AM
..Hmm...I...Dunno, I don't really want anything specific. I'm good with everything so far; Even the Fairy type warmed up to me.
---
I hate everything.
#3P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/12/2013 7:34:03 AM
BurningFlareX posted...
..Hmm...I...Dunno, I don't really want anything specific. I'm good with everything so far; Even the Fairy type warmed up to me.

This. It was one of the only "new type" suggestions that I actually liked, and supported it up until its confirmation.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#4ExcIusivity69Posted 7/15/2013 7:08:35 PM
It's normal for a gamer to be excited for a game's release. Why would that be hard to believe?
---
When did "casual player" become an insult? -Taizuku
The real question is "When did hardcore gamer become a compliment/aspiration?" -JMBoote
#5Strain42Posted 7/15/2013 7:09:59 PM
ExcIusivity69 posted...
It's normal for a gamer to be excited for a game's release. Why would that be hard to believe?

Hmm...you sure? I have never heard of that before.

I think you're just making stuff up.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020
#6NekoHime64Posted 7/15/2013 7:11:39 PM
Strain42 posted...
ExcIusivity69 posted...

Hmm...you sure? I have never heard of that before.

I think you're just making stuff up.

Yeah, usually I just stay in stasis until the game is out.
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#7-Oath-Posted 7/15/2013 7:19:58 PM
I'm hyped too. I haven't been this excited about a Pokemon game since... probably seeing the original Gold and Silver on the shelf at a game store.
#8Firelion6593Posted 7/15/2013 7:23:37 PM
I really hyped for this game so far. I'm seriously looking forward to Horde Encounters and the Fairy type.

I'm not sure what else I could ask for, really, except maybe some choice in what order you take on the Gyms.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.