This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One thing that is certainly repetitive and needs fixing

#11deadpool848Posted 7/12/2013 10:46:11 AM
I agree, gyms and E4+Champ need some mroe creativity put into them. Like why not have dual type gyms? Why not have E4 focus on something like weather or a particular srategy instead of a type.
#12deevo117Posted 7/12/2013 10:49:43 AM
Would definitely not complain if they had gyms that utilized double battle/rotation battle more gimmicks than just type.

That being said I have this weird hunch that the 8th gym is gonna be Fairy.
---
Official Manectric of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#13torNATEoPosted 7/12/2013 10:54:30 AM
deadpool848 posted...
torNATEo posted...
radred2004 posted...

We've had 3 rock gyms, all being the first gym, but I'm sure this is subject to change in the sixth generation. I bet the rock gym won't be first,

It's already been confirmed the Bug Gym is the first one.

This is the fifth time we're going to have a lightning gym leader. Why five lightning gyms in six generations?

Where was is confirmed that there was going to be an Electric Type Gym?

Badge art leaked, and the technology scientist looking guy from the corocoro is gonna be electric type gym leader.

Where was this leaked at? Links, please.
And his type wasn't revealed in corocoro at all, only his picture. Judging from the mechanical arms on his back, I'd say him being Steel type is equally likely.
---
I don't care if you hate every Pokemon Gen but the first one. Just don't get all up in my face about it and let me love all five, soon to be six.
#14torNATEoPosted 7/12/2013 12:53:28 PM
bumping to get back to page one. I want a link to these supposed badge leaks...
---
I don't care if you hate every Pokemon Gen but the first one. Just don't get all up in my face about it and let me love all five, soon to be six.
#15KGTriggerPosted 7/12/2013 1:05:48 PM
The only thing they need to fix is the battle gameplay. It's absolutely abysmal. A battle shouldn't feel like trudging through a swamp of molasses.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089 (Matt); Steam: Joben