This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man, I hope the pseudo-legendary of this gen isn't a dragon type.

#21ZTIger5Posted 7/12/2013 12:50:07 PM
Metagross is one too, and that thing is beastly. I'm hoping the pseudo-legendary this time around will be Honedge's and its evolutions.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#22_Shadownite_Posted 7/12/2013 1:48:22 PM
HipsterManPrime posted...
Here's an idea. Fairy/Ice and base it off of Shiva and/or other hindu religion practices such as brahman

Hindu Shiva has nothing to do with Ice, only Final Fantasy Shiva and only because of an awful pun.

A Fairy-type legendary based on a Hindu deity would be pretty cool though. First stage could have two arms, then four for the second, then six on the final stage. From what I can remember of the symbolism, a Shiva-inspired pokemon could be Fairy/Psychic (third-eye), Fairy/Rock (Mount Kailasa), Fairy/Ground (same), or Fairy/Fire (ashes, and he's sometimes called 'The Destroyer').
#23HipsterManPrime(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 2:56:21 PM
_Shadownite_ posted...
HipsterManPrime posted...
Here's an idea. Fairy/Ice and base it off of Shiva and/or other hindu religion practices such as brahman

Hindu Shiva has nothing to do with Ice, only Final Fantasy Shiva and only because of an awful pun.

A Fairy-type legendary based on a Hindu deity would be pretty cool though. First stage could have two arms, then four for the second, then six on the final stage. From what I can remember of the symbolism, a Shiva-inspired pokemon could be Fairy/Psychic (third-eye), Fairy/Rock (Mount Kailasa), Fairy/Ground (same), or Fairy/Fire (ashes, and he's sometimes called 'The Destroyer').

Unfortunately Final Fantasy was were I was drawling my Idea from. However Shiva is known to have blue skin..
#24ArwenTinuvielPosted 7/14/2013 3:00:22 PM
I still want Grass/Dragon. You have your classical 4x weakness to ice, but you also have a 4x resistance to water, grass, and electric.

But then again, a cool new type combo in the vein of Tyranitar or Volcarona would be fun too. Something like.... Normal/Ghost.
---
http://arwentinuviel.deviantart.com/
#25MagikarpRulesPosted 7/14/2013 3:10:35 PM
Volcarona is not a pseudo-legendary (and I don't know why people can't write 'pseudo').

Pseudo-legendaries have a 3 stage evolution line and 600 BST.
#26SeazorPosted 7/14/2013 4:05:05 PM
Im almost sure the pseudo legendary of gen 6 is type fairy/?.
Cause so far every pseudo legendary is been immune for something