This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Inkay's typing

#1TanyaGDPosted 7/12/2013 3:10:46 PM
This Pokemon is going to ROCK! So glad they did not make it Water/Dark or /Psychic, even if Water would have been more fitting. So far all the Pokemon released so far have good to excellent typing. The fact that X/Y will be releasing globally means everyone will be discovering these new Pokemon together, so their Stats will not matter. I sure as poop know I would have kept Purrloin if I did not look up his Stats.
---
I'm a guy. PSN= ss1006
Black 2 FC: 0777-2155-1737
#2AccrovideogamesPosted 7/12/2013 3:15:18 PM
TanyaGD posted...
The fact that X/Y will be releasing globally means everyone will be discovering these new Pokemon together, so their Stats will not matter. I sure as poop know I would have kept Purrloin if I did not look up his Stats.

You would still have ditched it after comparing its stats to other Pokémon you captured.
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#3IceDragon77Posted 7/12/2013 3:16:33 PM
Psychic Dark is a weak as hell typing. It's going to be hard to switch it in unless it has some serious bulk.
---
http://i.imgur.com/xWWX5xm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tMhFpCD.jpg Thanks Fellwolf and L4DHunter! <3
#4P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/12/2013 3:18:23 PM
IceDragon77 posted...
Psychic Dark is a weak as hell typing. It's going to be hard to switch it in unless it has some serious bulk.

I'm assuming it will. The moves we know so far look like it might be a better supporter than attacker, so I'd guess it would be more defensive.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#5kaonohiokalaPosted 7/12/2013 3:48:13 PM
IceDragon77 posted...

Will it even have any resistances? Can't think of any off the top of my head. No resists, psychic immunity, 4x bug weak.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#6SirPikachuPosted 7/12/2013 3:52:34 PM
kaonohiokala posted...
IceDragon77 posted...

Will it even have any resistances? Can't think of any off the top of my head. No resists, psychic immunity, 4x bug weak.

That's what it will be unless the leaker was off with Fairy type.
#7MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/12/2013 3:57:28 PM
kaonohiokala posted...
IceDragon77 posted...

Nope. That's it as far as I'm aware of. Every other type will do normal damage to Dark/Psychic.
---
Yeah in the club it's getting ugly I don't care can't nobody stop the fire let 'em haters sit and stare