This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ash and his Pokedex

#1DarkRoad06Posted 7/12/2013 3:26:41 PM
Why does Ash act like he has never seen the pokemon brfore even though he has seen them so many times. He has seen Watchog a number of times and in one of the latest episodes he pulls out hos pokedex and says who is that? Its like he has never seen it before
#2SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 7/12/2013 3:28:58 PM
Look sir, questioning the anime will only bring you pain. Just nod move on.
#3MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/12/2013 3:31:17 PM
The same way he pulled out a Pokedex on that Charmander in the episode his Charizard returned..yeah, it's best not to question anime logic.
---
Yeah in the club it's getting ugly I don't care can't nobody stop the fire let 'em haters sit and stare
#4MultiShadow101Posted 7/12/2013 3:34:28 PM
My head almost exploded when I saw him scan a Buizel AND a Corphish at the same time.
#5LexifoxPosted 7/12/2013 3:37:37 PM
Because the anime establishes that the Pokedex is constantly updated and thus it can be helpful to get more recent information, as well as to remember things about certain Pokemon - I'm sure that most of you forget some aspects of different species. He'll also scan things he'd met before (like Buizel, Corphish, Koffing, Charizard, etc.) for the purpose of informing Cilan, Iris, and his travel companions who haven't seen them before.

Also, you know, little kids watch the show. It's helpful for them.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#6AysanderPosted 7/12/2013 3:42:03 PM
Rotom --> Another way Ash managed to get some cheap lawlz outta Iris. XD
#7DarkRoad06(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 3:47:56 PM
Lexifox posted...
Because the anime establishes that the Pokedex is constantly updated and thus it can be helpful to get more recent information, as well as to remember things about certain Pokemon - I'm sure that most of you forget some aspects of different species. He'll also scan things he'd met before (like Buizel, Corphish, Koffing, Charizard, etc.) for the purpose of informing Cilan, Iris, and his travel companions who haven't seen them before.

Also, you know, little kids watch the show. It's helpful for them.

I understand that but you dont say 'who is that?' Like u never seen that pokemon before
#8Missingno_MastrPosted 7/12/2013 3:51:18 PM
Not to mention, he can't really be blamed for scanning Roxie's Koffing, it's actually the first time he ever scanned a Koffing with his PokÚdex. He never scanned James's. In fact, no Weezing has ever been scanned by any PokÚdex in the anime ever. It took them until late Hoenn to scan Meowth, and even then, Ash was under the impression he was scanning a Kirlia.
---
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/110trainer#0
http://imageshack.us/a/img189/1407/jh6l.gif