This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Treant-like Pokemon

#21NekoHime64Posted 7/12/2013 6:16:11 PM
SirPikachu posted...
AWESOME! I don't know what it'll look like so it could be a lot of types. And to the guy about the cherrymon, GF would never make something like that lol, that thing is hideously overdesigned.

Cherrymon looks fine imo...
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#22SirPikachuPosted 7/12/2013 6:47:20 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
SirPikachu posted...
AWESOME! I don't know what it'll look like so it could be a lot of types. And to the guy about the cherrymon, GF would never make something like that lol, that thing is hideously overdesigned.

Yea it looks cool for a digimon, but they're all overdesigned, because that's what kinda defines digimon. A pokémon would NEVER be overdesigned like that, because their simplicity is what defines them as Pokémon.
#23TherianReturnsPosted 7/12/2013 6:48:04 PM
Yeah, grass rock Sudowoodo evolution sounds about right.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#24Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 7/12/2013 6:53:19 PM
treebeard
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#25SpikeTbearPosted 7/12/2013 6:59:31 PM
SirPikachu posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
SirPikachu posted...

Yea it looks cool for a digimon, but they're all overdesigned, because that's what kinda defines digimon. A pokémon would NEVER be overdesigned like that, because their simplicity is what defines them as Pokémon.

Digimon are not defined by being "overdesigned." Their design is merely different than that of Pokemon.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#26SirPikachuPosted 7/12/2013 7:07:57 PM
SpikeTbear posted...
SirPikachu posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
SirPikachu posted...

Digimon are not defined by being "overdesigned." Their design is merely different than that of Pokemon.

A lot of those final forms have like guns and rockets and stuff all over them and that Cherrymon has like what, 6 arms and ropts and stuff all over the place. If that's not overdesigned, I don't know what is.
#27WiiareVenomPosted 7/12/2013 7:13:01 PM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
treebeard

---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
#28RadioRebelPosted 7/12/2013 8:59:16 PM
So Ohrotto (still not calling it Aulotte or Aulotto until Serebii or WPM can tell me where the hell they got those spellings from) is actually real? This raises two questions:

1. Why did Sunyshore claim that there was no talk of Ohrotto in the Japanese fandom and that the people who attended the pre-screening all denied its existence? I've been telling people Ohrotto was a hoax since she posted that and now I feel like an idiot.

2. What the hell was the guy who told Serebii about Ohrotto smoking that made him think it looked anything like Beheeyem? I'm genuinely curious.
---
Official Swirlix of the Pokemon X board
Fairy-type supporters: uno, Fairy-type deniers: STRANDED IN MICHIGAN!
#29Tennyson500Posted 7/12/2013 9:09:24 PM
"Fake"
#30SpikeTbearPosted 7/13/2013 6:21:04 PM
SirPikachu posted...
SpikeTbear posted...
SirPikachu posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
SirPikachu posted...

A lot of those final forms have like guns and rockets and stuff all over them and that Cherrymon has like what, 6 arms and ropts and stuff all over the place. If that's not overdesigned, I don't know what is.

A lot of Pokemon have, like, like, such a simplistic design. They, like, have few colors or defining features. If that's not underdesigned, I don't know what is.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus