This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else think the character looks stupid?

#11xxxxxnPosted 7/12/2013 8:00:50 PM
It depends on what color skin tone you pick. The darkest skin tone looks very stupid and ugly and no one should ever pick it. I will be picking the lightest skin tone for my character.
#12BlackBloodDragoPosted 7/12/2013 8:10:51 PM
xxxxxn posted...
It depends on what color skin tone you pick. The darkest skin tone looks very stupid and ugly and no one should ever pick it. I will be picking the lightest skin tone for my character.

You just offended a lot of people
---
FC: 3480-3950-4456 Official Arcanine Master of Pokemon X/Y
''If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?''-Will Rogers
#13abkiddo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 8:12:32 PM
xxxxxn posted...

seriously though, super unnecessary.
---
black 2 fc = 3741 0832 2354
pkmn ss f/c: 4298 7249 8890
#14X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/12/2013 8:15:21 PM
xxxxxn posted...

Honestly, if there's a skin colour that's paper white with red eyes, I want that.
If not, I will pick the lighest and hope it can look pale white with any black clothing I can find... if any...
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#15NekoHime64Posted 7/12/2013 8:18:41 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
xxxxxn posted...

Honestly, if there's a skin colour that's paper white with red eyes, I want that.
If not, I will pick the lighest and hope it can look pale white with any black clothing I can find... if any...

hmmmm..... Well, it looks like you might be able to pick eye color based on the pics, and the lightest skin is pretty pale.
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#16TyranidomegaPosted 7/12/2013 8:37:38 PM
It was confirmed that you can change clothing/accesories.
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#17Thepenguinking2Posted 7/15/2013 3:35:33 AM
The male is really decent.
The female, however, is the best Female MC since Lyra.
---
Mentions of Zangoose since 6/27/2013 as of this post: 31
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and Salamence of PGD!
#18SocranPosted 7/15/2013 3:46:35 AM(edited)
http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/characters/heroes/

At certain points you'll be able to get new outfits and accessories for your trainer!
What attire will you choose for your Trainer?
You'll be able to see the clothing you choose as you explore the Kalos region!
You can go back and change your outfit whenever you like.

It's outright stated on the website. Initial character creation lets your choose your gender and skin/hair/eye color from three presets (per gender). But you'll be able to customize your clothes within the game itself, which is what we see in the PSS window - which suggests that dying/restyling your hair is included.

We've also seen what the characters look like without any accessories, as Serena and Calem.

http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en/screenshots/june_p6_03.jpg
http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en/screenshots/june_p6_04.jpg
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."