This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's been a month...

#21FenriLokiPosted 7/13/2013 9:17:56 AM
AlphaBurrito posted...
I don't care how broad the terms "fairy" or "magic" are. I dislike the fairy name because it can have homosexual connotations.

I believe homosexual marriage should be allowed nationally, I just don't think I can take these fairy type pokemon seriously. Not because some are pink and cute, but because of their name. So therefore, yes, I do believe homosexuality is a sin and wrong according to God, but I don't believe Christians should mandate our faith through the government.

Is this the part where you say Alakazam is satanic?
---
The official Megami Tensei Art Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board. Why? Why not? Because. Maybe. Exactly. My hair is bigger than you.
#22RadioRebelPosted 7/13/2013 9:29:54 AM
AlphaBurrito posted...
I don't care how broad the terms "fairy" or "magic" are. I dislike the fairy name because it can have homosexual connotations.

I believe homosexual marriage should be allowed nationally, I just don't think I can take these fairy type pokemon seriously. Not because some are pink and cute, but because of their name. So therefore, yes, I do believe homosexuality is a sin and wrong according to God, but I don't believe Christians should mandate our faith through the government.

I don't care how broad the terms "grass" or "ice" are. I dislike the grass and ice names because they can have drug-related connotations

I believe the use of marijuana and crystal meth should be allowed nationally, I just don't think I can take these grass and ice type pokemon seriously. Not because some are plants or made of ice, but because of their name. So therefore, yes, I do believe drug use is a sin and wrong according to God, but I don't believe Christians should mandate our faith through the government.

This is seriously how dumb you sound right now.
---
Official Swirlix of the Pokemon X board
Fairy-type supporters: uno, Fairy-type deniers: STRANDED IN MICHIGAN!
#23zeldaboy93Posted 7/13/2013 9:42:03 AM
RadioRebel posted...
AlphaBurrito posted...

I don't care how broad the terms "grass" or "ice" are. I dislike the grass and ice names because they can have drug-related connotations

I believe the use of marijuana and crystal meth should be allowed nationally, I just don't think I can take these grass and ice type pokemon seriously. Not because some are plants or made of ice, but because of their name. So therefore, yes, I do believe drug use is a sin and wrong according to God, but I don't believe Christians should mandate our faith through the government.

This is seriously how dumb you sound right now.

this made me laugh
---
White FC: 5071 3805 0098
#24AlphaBurritoPosted 7/13/2013 9:43:22 AM
I don't think it's dumb. But okay. I'm not going to resort to ad hominem attacks.
---
The AlphaBurrito is back....risen from the dead...he does not wear a speedo...thy AlphaBurrito....
#25JarickoPosted 7/13/2013 9:46:02 AM
DweezleMoonunit posted...
And, to my knowledge, no one has been emasculated by Fairy Type becoming a reality. Could it be that a majority of the fanbase are mature and don't see Fairies becoming a major part of a franchise aimed at children as a threat to their manhood? The rush of pre-E3 topics didn't seem to suggest that.

What I'm really trying to ask is if you were one of those peeps who absolutely despised Fairy-Type, and if so what you now think. Coz I'm curious. I guess you coud say I'm a little bicuri- *shot*

The only things truly that bugs me about fairy types is the azumarill is a fairy. I like azumarill and the typing on azumarill is fine. Water type, decent amount of bulky, it really did not need anything. I consider fairy type to be more of a weakness then a gain for azumarill.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#26kito-efilPosted 7/13/2013 10:04:20 AM
Wow seriously why does everything now adays turn into a fight about whether or not gays are a sin or not?
GET OVER IT.
If youre christian take the part of the bible that says "love thy neighboor as thou wish to be loved" and actualy live it.
The internet has made everyone in the world your neighboor as with a click of a few keys and the mouse you can talk to someone on the other side of the world as if theyre right next to you.

My grandpa is a retired minister who is now a funeral director. So dont go saying i dont know what im saying cuz ive had the bible preached to me dayly since i live with my grandpa and guess what my best friends are bi. So get over it stop being hypocrites and stop fighting and pursecuting people over small life choices.

And besides that fairy pokemon having homosexual references? Thats stupid thinking just because someone likes a rainbow doesnt mean they love fairies -.- when i hear the typong fairy i think fairy tale and think either Grimm brothers, disney, or children stories not homosexuality.
---
Stop teaching kids if you're happy and you know it! ...It hurts timmy the T-rex's feelings when he cant clap like the other kids...
#27FenriLokiPosted 7/13/2013 10:13:00 AM
kito-efil posted...
Wow seriously why does everything now adays turn into a fight about whether or not gays are a sin or not?
GET OVER IT.
If youre christian take the part of the bible that says "love thy neighboor as thou wish to be loved" and actualy live it.
The internet has made everyone in the world your neighboor as with a click of a few keys and the mouse you can talk to someone on the other side of the world as if theyre right next to you.

My grandpa is a retired minister who is now a funeral director. So dont go saying i dont know what im saying cuz ive had the bible preached to me dayly since i live with my grandpa and guess what my best friends are bi. So get over it stop being hypocrites and stop fighting and pursecuting people over small life choices.

And besides that fairy pokemon having homosexual references? Thats stupid thinking just because someone likes a rainbow doesnt mean they love fairies -.- when i hear the typong fairy i think fairy tale and think either Grimm brothers, disney, or children stories not homosexuality.

Honestly, I don't know whether or not I'm more upset that someone's calling my love fundamentally wrong, of confused/disturbed that someone's saying such things on a public internet forum for a game aimed at young people.

...Yeah, definitely the latter. This is not the place for such conversations or sharing of such viewpoints.
---
The official Megami Tensei Art Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board. Why? Why not? Because. Maybe. Exactly. My hair is bigger than you.
#28DweezleMoonunit(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 10:20:44 AM
Everyone can get their political/religious arguments out a muh topic about grown men (and perhaps a few women loljks) who feel threatened by Fairies in a children's game.
---
What does a nosy pepper do?
It gets Jalapeno business.
#29NekoHime64Posted 7/13/2013 10:25:38 AM
AlphaBurrito posted...

Aaaaaand there goes the topic.
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns