This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Idea: a third (or simply additional) type as an ability.

#1Darth_KamcioPosted 7/13/2013 7:38:38 AM
Basically, something like Levitate but more elaborate. Give you both strenghts and weaknessess of the original type as well as the STAB boosts.

Perhaps it could be given to some old pokemon through some machine as an "awakening" of a typing.
For one example, we could have Water/Flying/Dragon Gyarados (or perhaps give him dark type as third type?), Water/Psychic Suicune etc.

These would not be mandatory and could be reversed at the same machine. I think it could create some elaborate strategic elements in the metagame, since you would have to know what type could your opponent's pokemon gain.

I don't know if all the pokemon should have that possibility (one example that comes to my mind is koffing) and I know it would be a lot of work to design addtional types for most pokemon, but putting that aside, what do you think?
---
I love dragons!
White FC: 2194 3983 9072
#2Therian_FanPosted 7/13/2013 7:43:54 AM
Darth_Kamcio posted...
Perhaps it could be given to some old pokemon through some machine as an "awakening" of a typing.
For one example, we could have Water/Flying/Dragon Gyarados (or perhaps give him dark type as third type?), Water/Psychic Suicune etc.

We don't need this.
---
Guys offended by fanservice are pathetic.