This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if fairy type was immune to dragon?

#1Scorpion122178Posted 7/13/2013 10:17:08 AM
metagame shattered much?
---
GT: Scorpion0489
Currently playing: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Borderlands 2, Bioshock Infinite, Skyrim, Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
#2P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/13/2013 10:18:30 AM
"Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, and Fire and Psychic-type Pokemon take half damage from it."

It's happening
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#3Scorpion122178(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 10:21:10 AM
DAMN there goes the OU metagame, maybe it'll even bring some of the uber dragons down to OU.
---
Currently playing: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Borderlands 2, Bioshock Infinite, Skyrim, Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
#4smashman92Posted 7/13/2013 10:21:33 AM
Fairy types are gonna be a HUGE counter to those dang dragons!
---
Charizard for SSBU
#5PrettyTonyTigerPosted 7/13/2013 10:22:07 AM
Scorpion122178 posted...
DAMN there goes the OU metagame, maybe it'll even bring some of the uber dragons down to OU.

If fairy is se to dark as well, then lolbye hydreigon
---
My mother used to say i was a little reverend, that's why they call me God number seven
#6P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/13/2013 10:23:56 AM
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
Scorpion122178 posted...

If fairy is se to dark as well, then lolbye hydreigon

I'm thinking it will be, I mean, look at this:

http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en/art/Sylveon-Comp-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg

There's got to be a reason that's Hydreigon, the only Dark/Dragon type
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#7Block_Man_XPosted 7/13/2013 10:27:18 AM
I doubt it. Most of the fairies announced don't look like they will be OU anyways, except maybe Azumarill depending if rain is still strong. Clefairy will be better, but I don't being fairy will raise her to OU. Gardevoir could be OU, but she still is outclassed by other Psychic types who don't have a problem with Dragons anyways.

It is too early to tell though, since we still don't know any new moves, abilities or even all the Pokemon. Dragons will still be powerful, just because Fairy type is introduced doesn't mean Dragon types lose their 4 resistances too very good types, doesn't mean Dragons lose their 4 pseudo's, and they don't lose there very diverse movepools.
---
PSN-block-man-x / SSF4 Main Vega.
#8Scorpion122178(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 10:30:13 AM
Not saying they're going to be useless now lord knows psychic types are still good. But Dragons were stupidly OP

and fairies are going to get pseudo's too.

in fact thinking about it a Fairy/Dragon pseudo would be super badass.
---
#9PrettyTonyTigerPosted 7/13/2013 10:35:46 AM
The reason why psychic got nerfed so bad is also because the inclusion of actual bug and ghosts moves. It's really the same case with dragon type.
---
My mother used to say i was a little reverend, that's why they call me God number seven