This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Predict the final type combo for the starters.

#31FuneralCakePosted 7/13/2013 2:05:41 PM
How exactly does Chespin seem like a Grass/Rock type? Because it gets Rollout?
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#32AccrovideogamesPosted 7/13/2013 2:07:34 PM
hellslinger posted...
Because there are still people that refuse to acknowledge that anything on the list will turn true even though at this point so much has been.

It doesn't matter to me because I predicted the types before the leak. I based myself on the hints found in the first trailer.
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#33Legendary_MusasPosted 7/13/2013 2:08:34 PM
No idea, I think people are getting it from the name and thinking it's based on a nut....however a Nut isn't a Rock....it's a 'grass' item (plant seedling).
---
A__A
(o'_.'o)
#34FuneralCakePosted 7/13/2013 2:10:20 PM
Accrovideogames posted...
It doesn't matter to me because I predicted the types before the leak. I based myself on the hints found in the first trailer.

You mean Chespin using Aerial Ace and Froakie using Quick Attack? You predicted the types based on that? That's pretty impressive!
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#35jayman7Posted 7/13/2013 2:35:01 PM
FuneralCake posted...
How exactly does Chespin seem like a Grass/Rock type? Because it gets Rollout?

No idea. Even that's not evidence for - more non-Rock-types learn Rollout than Rock-types.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#36Scorpion122178(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 3:18:52 PM
Empiror posted...
alatreon789 posted...
grass/dark
fire/psychic
water/fighting

Pretty much 100% sure.

This

Also *waves at scorp*

Oh snap its emp, its been a long time man how have you've been?
---
GT: Scorpion0489
Currently playing: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Borderlands 2, Bioshock Infinite, Skyrim, Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
#37EmpirorPosted 7/14/2013 8:08:25 AM
Scorpion122178 posted...
Empiror posted...
alatreon789 posted...
grass/dark
fire/psychic
water/fighting

Pretty much 100% sure.

This

Also *waves at scorp*

Oh snap its emp, its been a long time man how have you've been?

Pretty good! In college now and coming up on my 3rd year :P (I'm in college year-round.) Still have time to get excited about some pogymanz though.
---
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://stevenjobs101.wordpress.com/<---visit my blog :u!
#38javel34Posted 7/14/2013 8:14:23 AM
There could have been false info in the leak, I hope not because I want a psychic starter evo :p

I like how the secondary types for a reverse triangle too.

Fire SE to grass, Psychic can't hit dark
Grass SE to water, dark sucks against fighting
And water SE to fire, but NFE against psychic.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#39Jabroni2000Posted 7/14/2013 8:28:13 AM
javel34 posted...
There could have been false info in the leak, I hope not because I want a psychic starter evo :p.

To me, it's not so much that a bunch of the info from the leak came true. It's that nothing in the leak has been contradicted. Not only has the leak been right about everything so far, it hasn't been WRONG about anything.

That's why I think it's gonna end up being true. I wish it was Grass/Fighting, Water/Psychic and Fire/Dark. I think it makes more sense with their designs (Chespin looks like a fighter, Froakie looks kind of mysterious/studious, and Fennekin doesn't really look like anything but Fire and Dark go well together IMO).
---
XBL: jmarFTL
White 2 FC: 5158 3918 7179.
#40javel34Posted 7/14/2013 8:30:41 AM
Jabroni2000 posted...
javel34 posted...
There could have been false info in the leak, I hope not because I want a psychic starter evo :p.

To me, it's not so much that a bunch of the info from the leak came true. It's that nothing in the leak has been contradicted. Not only has the leak been right about everything so far, it hasn't been WRONG about anything.

That's why I think it's gonna end up being true. I wish it was Grass/Fighting, Water/Psychic and Fire/Dark. I think it makes more sense with their designs (Chespin looks like a fighter, Froakie looks kind of mysterious/studious, and Fennekin doesn't really look like anything but Fire and Dark go well together IMO).

....it was wrong about GOGOAT technically. Although I can see how they would assumed. Also some people are doubting another mewtwo form after the movie, but we will see.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.