This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop culture association Part 4: Garden Warfare

#1iKhanicPosted 7/13/2013 11:40:02 AM
The premise is simple. Describe the story of any form of media, be it a book, video game, TV show, movie, etc. but use pokemon to describe the characters.

Example:

A team of Bellsprouts, Sunfloras, Carnivines, and Foongus face off against an army of Parasects.

Answer: Plants vs. Zombies (Yes, that's where the title comes from, and yes I'm extremely excited for that game)

Here's mine:

An Alakazam is diagnosed with the pokerus. He teams up with a Scrafty to start making rare candies to pay for treatment.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#2NekoHime64Posted 7/13/2013 11:55:28 AM
iKhanic posted...
The premise is simple. Describe the story of any form of media, be it a book, video game, TV show, movie, etc. but use pokemon to describe the characters.

Example:

A team of Bellsprouts, Sunfloras, Carnivines, and Foongus face off against an army of Parasects.

Answer: Plants vs. Zombies (Yes, that's where the title comes from, and yes I'm extremely excited for that game)

Here's mine:

An Alakazam is diagnosed with the pokerus. He teams up with a Scrafty to start making rare candies to pay for treatment.

Breaking Bad
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns