This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i wish there were more shedinja-ninjask type of evolutions

#1wingblade98Posted 7/13/2013 12:12:58 PM
topic
---
R.I.P gamegrumps
killed by a steam train
#2Hanon623Posted 7/13/2013 12:19:29 PM
Pancham is similar unless you meant a two for one deal?
#3wingblade98(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 12:22:43 PM
Hanon623 posted...
Pancham is similar unless you meant a two for one deal?

yeah
---
R.I.P gamegrumps
killed by a steam train
#4JarickoPosted 7/13/2013 12:25:05 PM
It needs to go along with a theme though. Ninjask and Shedinja are based on Cicada which is known to leave sheddings behind that look like they left a clone of themselves behind. In the pokemon case shedinja is that shedding.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#5AccrovideogamesPosted 7/13/2013 12:32:15 PM
I can see a Pokémon with the ability to divide itself when evolving.
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#6JarickoPosted 7/13/2013 12:39:59 PM
Accrovideogames posted...

You would think reuniclus would be that pokemon.
---
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#7XodiarkPosted 7/13/2013 12:41:47 PM

Would be cool, kinda the opposite of magnemite.

Had an idea once of Girafarig doing something like that, with the front half becoming a special based giraffe and the back half becoming some sort of physical based chain chomp.

And on the topic of magnemite, you should have to have 2 others in your party and reach a certain level for it to evolve. Also for other pokemon like dodrio and dugtrio.
---
I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy
#8JarickoPosted 7/13/2013 12:49:48 PM
Xodiark posted...

Would be cool, kinda the opposite of magnemite.

Had an idea once of Girafarig doing something like that, with the front half becoming a special based giraffe and the back half becoming some sort of physical based chain chomp.

And on the topic of magnemite, you should have to have 2 others in your party and reach a certain level for it to evolve. Also for other pokemon like dodrio and dugtrio.

Where would you find a 3rd doduo head? do you cut one of them off a second doduo, save the remaining head to make a 2nd dodrio?
---
#9PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 7/13/2013 12:52:13 PM
I honestly wish they'd put more alternate evos in.

I'd love it if the starters took on a different secondary depending on whether they evod at night or day.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.