This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xerneas appearance?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Xerneas appearance?
2 years ago#1
Has anyone notice thats its possible Xerneas will be the Arceus of Poke X and Y.

Looking at the colorful antlers on its head just reminds me of repesenting some of the elements in Pokemon, I mean come on one type fairy while Yvetal is Dark/flying, I think Xerneas will rain supreme over Yvetal, remember most of the time dual types are weaker than single types because of more weaknesses. They will also be deities in a way that shaped dna to what it is now, Yvetal might destroy dna and Xerneas creates them rounding X and Y to a single state meaning "Z"omega.

Just came to mind:P
---
Wired - sometimes
TvC:Uas:Rise*101 Aka: Searpent Fc:0605-6859-5320 + Smw3 Fc:0476-1759-7061
2 years ago#2
What?
2 years ago#3
I'm gonna laugh when Yveltal is OP even when compared to Ubers.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
2 years ago#4
Xerneas won't be an equivalent to Arceus because it's be kind of hard to top or even equal creator of the universe.

Just because they look a little similar doesn't mean much.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
2 years ago#5
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljc6yo6jdb1qii4y1o1_500.gif
---
R ~ Official Beth and Parvati of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
2 years ago#6
Stantler as Gen II Arceus confirmed
Sawsbuck as Gen V Arceus confirmed
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
2 years ago#7
The only thing Xerneas's appearance says is that if you shoot its head off it will change into a massive headless monster made of slime that kills everything it touches.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
2 years ago#8
Risinglu101 posted...
Has anyone notice thats its possible Xerneas will be the Arceus of Poke X and Y.

Looking at the colorful antlers on its head just reminds me of repesenting some of the elements in Pokemon, I mean come on one type fairy while Yvetal is Dark/flying, I think Xerneas will rain supreme over Yvetal, remember most of the time dual types are weaker than single types because of more weaknesses. They will also be deities in a way that shaped dna to what it is now, Yvetal might destroy dna and Xerneas creates them rounding X and Y to a single state meaning "Z"omega.

Just came to mind:P

I was simply joking btw how do we know Xerneas has nothing to do with creating eh?
---
Wired - sometimes
TvC:Uas:Rise*101 Aka: Searpent Fc:0605-6859-5320 + Smw3 Fc:0476-1759-7061
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Xerneas appearance?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived