This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Mythbusters: Day 6- The Zodiac Fire Starter Theory

#41glitchunter75Posted 7/14/2013 5:41:10 PM
N, a Zoroark?

Please. The Shadow Triad are Zoroarks.
---
Currently investigating the One Hit Kill glitch of MH3U. IT'S GLITCH HUNTING TIME!!!
Official Shiny Victini of all Pokemon boards.
#42MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/14/2013 5:46:18 PM
glitchunter75 posted...
N, a Zoroark?

You please. The Shadow triad were obviously Cilan/Chili/Cress. Like herp-a-derp so obvious :P
---
Yeah in the club it's getting ugly I don't care can't nobody stop the fire let 'em haters sit and stare
#43NekoHime64Posted 7/14/2013 5:51:03 PM
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
glitchunter75 posted...
N, a Zoroark?

You please. The Shadow triad were obviously Cilan/Chili/Cress. Like herp-a-derp so obvious :P

Until they were in the same room together....
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#44glitchunter75Posted 7/14/2013 5:51:36 PM
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
glitchunter75 posted...
N, a Zoroark?

You please AGAIN! Those Gym Leaders were Zoroarks all along!!!! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Currently investigating the One Hit Kill glitch of MH3U. IT'S GLITCH HUNTING TIME!!!
Official Shiny Victini of all Pokemon boards.
#45CakeOfLiesPosted 7/14/2013 5:53:26 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
glitchunter75 posted...
N, a Zoroark?

Until they were in the same room together....

Those are obviously props.
If they can make a prop look like Brycen-Man, they can make a prop look like anybody!
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#46MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/14/2013 5:56:35 PM
glitchunter75 posted...
You please AGAIN! Those Gym Leaders were Zoroarks all along!!!! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope. They were all baby Zoruas! Where are you getting your misconstrued information from?
*heavy sigh*
And if you ask who mama-Zoroark was, it was definitely Lenora. Yep :)
---
Yeah in the club it's getting ugly I don't care can't nobody stop the fire let 'em haters sit and stare
#47D_BartPosted 7/14/2013 5:58:59 PM
Arcasaurus posted...
To all the people who voted that N's not a Zoroark, what busted the theory?

Nothing is required to "bust" the theory. The burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

As for the topic:

Cyndaquil is not a mouse

Fennekin is not a dog (foxes occupy a sub-grouping in Canidae)
---
Splash
#48jobacohuePosted 7/14/2013 6:22:12 PM
They seem to be loosely based on it. I know Fennekin isn't a dog and Cyndaquil isn't a mouse, but they're based on animals that are somewhat similar.
---
Official everything of everything.
#49ArcasaurusPosted 7/14/2013 7:41:15 PM
D_Bart posted...
Arcasaurus posted...
To all the people who voted that N's not a Zoroark, what busted the theory?

Nothing is required to "bust" the theory. The burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

And the topic on Zoroark brought up some good points. The strongest points I've seen are:
N: "And Zekrom/Reshiram...thanks for everything. My journey with you has been truly wonderful! From now on, I want you to use your power to help this Trainer realize his/her dreams. I know. I'll miss you, too... But your task is to help humans who seek ideals/truth. I learned so much from you. I'll do my best to tell everyone else what I learned on my own. I'll be OK! I can talk to Pokémon! I'll become the bridge between Pokémon and Humans! That's my ideal/truth!"

In Black 2/White 2, N leaves his dragon because he believes that the Dragon's duty is to help "humans that seek ideals/truth." After that, he talks about how he's seeking an ideal/truth. Since he's still seeking his ideal/truth, wouldn't that mean that he's leaving the Dragon because he's not a human?

and

In general, Memory Links are told in the perspective of the person you talk to. One Memory Link has you talk to a Zoroark, and then the flashback is shown in N's perspective. The logical conclusion is that that Zoroark is N.
#50SuperRup91Posted 7/14/2013 7:46:08 PM
alatreon789 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
I really don't like this theory. As you said, Cyndaquil is not a rat (or a mouse, or anything else resembling one), and Fennekin is not a dog (though that's sort of semantics). I can still go with Charmander being a dragon, considering Charizard.

It's kind of disappointing, because I'd really like to see a fire rabbit starter, but that fits with this theory.

Umm... cyndaquil is a mouse. http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/155.shtml "Classification Fire Mouse Pokémon "

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/009.shtml

"Classification: Shellfish Pokemon"