This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else think that Froakie..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone else think that Froakie..

User Info: darkevia

darkevia
3 years ago#1
might be the proper Samurai-style Water/Fighting pokemon Samurott was not? I think Froaks has the potential
I can has moar Fire Emblem?

User Info: neo_person

neo_person
3 years ago#2
I thought Oshawott had the potential... :(
brawl FC: 1418-6359-5270 MK. Battle me!---"That doesn't make sense so stop talking." - Eta_of_La_Grec---pokemon platinum name: john FC: 2235 3015 8957

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
3 years ago#3
I don't expect anything from the starters anymore. After gen 5, disappointment is pretty much a given, though it would be difficult to do worse than gen 5.
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#4
Considering that Froakie has a "beard" and "glasses", I expect it to eventually get a moustache/beard and turn into a soft of wise old kung-fu expert.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: XWolfO

XWolfO
3 years ago#5
I think Samurott pulled it off pretty good. I highly doubt they'll go for a frog samurai.
Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act.

darkevia
3 years ago#6
FuneralCake posted...
I don't expect anything from the starters anymore. After gen 5, disappointment is pretty much a given, though it would be difficult to do worse than gen 5.

I am not expecting much either, but just hoping. Serperior in my opinion had a great design, but Trollfreak ruined it with horrible stats.

I am hoping they don't do that with this Gen. ONE CAN DREAM.

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
3 years ago#7
Lexifox posted...
Considering that Froakie has a "beard" and "glasses", I expect it to eventually get a moustache/beard and turn into a soft of wise old kung-fu expert.

Yes! Please let this happen!
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.

darkevia
3 years ago#8
Lexifox posted...

Anything related to a Sage-type fight master would be cool in my books. Or a monk. Or ninja. So many possibilities.

User Info: JustinTheJagged

JustinTheJagged
3 years ago#9
Lexifox posted...

That would definitely solidify Froakie as my starter.
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.

User Info: Biased_Gamer

Biased_Gamer
3 years ago#10
darkevia posted...
Lexifox posted...

Anything related to a Sage-type fight master would be cool in my books. Or a monk. Or ninja. So many possibilities.

Maybe they could pull a Naruto on us and make him a giant, katana-wielding chief or a super strong, cape-wearing sensei.

Fry: Shut up and take my money!
Not changing the top sig until a new Gotcha Force video game is announced. (7/11/2013)
Official AncientGreymon of nowhere accepted.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone else think that Froakie..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived