This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else think that Froakie..

#1darkeviaPosted 7/13/2013 1:55:46 PM
might be the proper Samurai-style Water/Fighting pokemon Samurott was not? I think Froaks has the potential
---
I can has moar Fire Emblem?
#2neo_personPosted 7/13/2013 1:57:07 PM
I thought Oshawott had the potential... :(
---
brawl FC: 1418-6359-5270 MK. Battle me!---"That doesn't make sense so stop talking." - Eta_of_La_Grec---pokemon platinum name: john FC: 2235 3015 8957
#3FuneralCakePosted 7/13/2013 1:58:15 PM
I don't expect anything from the starters anymore. After gen 5, disappointment is pretty much a given, though it would be difficult to do worse than gen 5.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#4LexifoxPosted 7/13/2013 1:58:51 PM
Considering that Froakie has a "beard" and "glasses", I expect it to eventually get a moustache/beard and turn into a soft of wise old kung-fu expert.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#5XWolfOPosted 7/13/2013 2:00:08 PM
I think Samurott pulled it off pretty good. I highly doubt they'll go for a frog samurai.
---
Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act.
#6darkevia(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 2:00:11 PM
FuneralCake posted...
I don't expect anything from the starters anymore. After gen 5, disappointment is pretty much a given, though it would be difficult to do worse than gen 5.

I am not expecting much either, but just hoping. Serperior in my opinion had a great design, but Trollfreak ruined it with horrible stats.

I am hoping they don't do that with this Gen. ONE CAN DREAM.
---
#7Arne83Posted 7/13/2013 2:01:54 PM
Lexifox posted...
Considering that Froakie has a "beard" and "glasses", I expect it to eventually get a moustache/beard and turn into a soft of wise old kung-fu expert.

Yes! Please let this happen!
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#8darkevia(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 2:04:11 PM
Lexifox posted...

Anything related to a Sage-type fight master would be cool in my books. Or a monk. Or ninja. So many possibilities.
---
#9JustinTheJaggedPosted 7/13/2013 2:07:31 PM
Lexifox posted...

That would definitely solidify Froakie as my starter.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#10Biased_GamerPosted 7/13/2013 2:11:25 PM
darkevia posted...
Lexifox posted...

Anything related to a Sage-type fight master would be cool in my books. Or a monk. Or ninja. So many possibilities.

Maybe they could pull a Naruto on us and make him a giant, katana-wielding chief or a super strong, cape-wearing sensei.

Fry: Shut up and take my money!
---
Not changing the top sig until a new Gotcha Force video game is announced. (7/11/2013)
Official AncientGreymon of nowhere accepted.