This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What type do you think Oorotto will be?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What type do you think Oorotto will be?
3 years ago#1
For those who don't know what Oorotto is - a creepy looking tree shown here by a sketch as photography from when it was shown seems to be forbidden http://www.serebii.net/xy/orotto.jpg

I'm guessing Grass/Ghost typing personally.
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.
3 years ago#2
Nograd789 posted...
For those who don't know what Oorotto is - a creepy looking tree shown here by a sketch as photography from when it was shown seems to be forbidden http://www.serebii.net/xy/orotto.jpg

I'm guessing Grass/Ghost typing personally.

I'm hoping Grass/Ghost as well. I also hope we get a grass/fire Pumpkin Pokemon.
3 years ago#3
I just hope they don't go grass/dark again, it is such a perfect design for a grass/ghost
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.
3 years ago#4
I'm hoping for Grass/Fairy.
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
3 years ago#5
Evil looking tree with spiderwebs and all, and it somehow leads people to think he could be Grass/Fairy.

I'll stick with Grass/Ghost or Grass/Dark.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, The Last of Us
Waiting for: Pokemon X/Y, Beyond: Two Souls, Final Fantasy XIV, Kingdom Hearts 3
3 years ago#6
-Grass/Ghost most likely.

-Grass/Dark seems possible but they've done that before and i don't think or hope they will again
-Grass/Fairy also seems possible though this one definitely has a darker appearance and i think Flabebes evolution will cover grass/fairy
3 years ago#7
DarcKage posted...
Evil looking tree with spiderwebs and all, and it somehow leads people to think he could be Grass/Fairy.

I'll stick with Grass/Ghost or Grass/Dark.

Fairies are known for being scary and evil.

Plus, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treant
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
3 years ago#8
Grass/Ghost

There's a small chance that Orotto will be like Malamar and won't be its obvious type, in which case I would guess Ghost/Dark, Ghost/Fairy, or Dark/Fairy. But I doubt it, because Grass/Ghost hasn't been done before.
3 years ago#9
It could be Sudowoodo's evolved form so I would say Ghost/Rock
Gen IV FC: 2536-3829-5092
Gen V FC: 0819-4243-0361 PSN: blueink8
3 years ago#10
Ghost/Anything if it knows what's good for it.
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What type do you think Oorotto will be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived