This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oorotto

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Meta289

Meta289
3 years ago#1
Oorotto was foreshadowed in B2/W2. B2/W2 had a lot of tree-related shenanigans. Hidden Grottoes between trees, phantom trees that you could walk and Surf in, and a giant tree that was a dungeon in White Forest. It all makes sense now.

On a more serious note, I'm hoping that it gets Rock Head for its ability. Wood Hammer is an obvious move for it, so having STAB recoil-free Wood Hammer would be great.
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.

User Info: lightning_deity

lightning_deity
3 years ago#2
rofl
Fluttershy > Applejack > Pinkie Pie > Twilight > Rarity > Rainbow Dash
http://i.imgur.com/f11W6TH.jpg i hate you CE

User Info: -Zeke-

-Zeke-
3 years ago#3
I'm going to name it Whispy
Proud Mayor of the town of Aniville
Swiggity swee here's my FC (3DS): 1118-1052-2607 (Send me a PM if you add me)

User Info: Meta289

Meta289
3 years ago#4
Bump.
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.

User Info: MyNameIsNotJen

MyNameIsNotJen
3 years ago#5
The only tree you could surf on was the one in Pokewood..and that was a glitch -__-
Yeah in the club it's getting ugly I don't care can't nobody stop the fire let 'em haters sit and stare

User Info: ZTIger5

ZTIger5
3 years ago#6
Not sure about the foreshadowing, but Rock Head would be an interesting ability for the sake of Wood Hammer. Still, given its most probable typing - Grass/Ghost - and appearance, that's hard to imagine.

What do you guys think about evolutions? Looks like it could manage as a stand-alone to me, but a pre-evo might work too. Possibly an evolution into a larger, more humanoid and creepier-looking creature. Like a big lumbering weeping willow ent surrounding by will-o-wisps.
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY

User Info: Winglerfish

Winglerfish
3 years ago#7
ZTIger5 posted...
What do you guys think about evolutions? Looks like it could manage as a stand-alone to me, but a pre-evo might work too. Possibly an evolution into a larger, more humanoid and creepier-looking creature. Like a big lumbering weeping willow ent surrounding by will-o-wisps.

Honestly, after reading this, I hope you're right. This sounds like a pokemon I would to use for the cool factor alone, regardless of what GF does with its stats.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived