This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oorotto

#1Meta289Posted 7/13/2013 4:31:05 PM
Oorotto was foreshadowed in B2/W2. B2/W2 had a lot of tree-related shenanigans. Hidden Grottoes between trees, phantom trees that you could walk and Surf in, and a giant tree that was a dungeon in White Forest. It all makes sense now.

On a more serious note, I'm hoping that it gets Rock Head for its ability. Wood Hammer is an obvious move for it, so having STAB recoil-free Wood Hammer would be great.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#2lightning_deityPosted 7/13/2013 4:31:55 PM
rofl
---
Fluttershy > Applejack > Pinkie Pie > Twilight > Rarity > Rainbow Dash
http://i.imgur.com/f11W6TH.jpg i hate you CE
#3-Zeke-Posted 7/13/2013 4:45:34 PM
I'm going to name it Whispy
---
Proud Mayor of the town of Aniville
Swiggity swee here's my FC (3DS): 1118-1052-2607 (Send me a PM if you add me)
#4Meta289(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 5:39:58 PM
Bump.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#5MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/13/2013 5:44:19 PM
The only tree you could surf on was the one in Pokewood..and that was a glitch -__-
---
Yeah in the club it's getting ugly I don't care can't nobody stop the fire let 'em haters sit and stare
#6ZTIger5Posted 7/13/2013 5:50:06 PM
Not sure about the foreshadowing, but Rock Head would be an interesting ability for the sake of Wood Hammer. Still, given its most probable typing - Grass/Ghost - and appearance, that's hard to imagine.

What do you guys think about evolutions? Looks like it could manage as a stand-alone to me, but a pre-evo might work too. Possibly an evolution into a larger, more humanoid and creepier-looking creature. Like a big lumbering weeping willow ent surrounding by will-o-wisps.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#7WinglerfishPosted 7/13/2013 6:01:09 PM
ZTIger5 posted...
What do you guys think about evolutions? Looks like it could manage as a stand-alone to me, but a pre-evo might work too. Possibly an evolution into a larger, more humanoid and creepier-looking creature. Like a big lumbering weeping willow ent surrounding by will-o-wisps.

Honestly, after reading this, I hope you're right. This sounds like a pokemon I would to use for the cool factor alone, regardless of what GF does with its stats.