This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What new types could they make?

#1ConflagrationPosted 7/13/2013 4:37:04 PM
Sound and Light are obvious ones. What are some others that would be nice or fitting?

Shadow would kinda be repetitive since it's kinda in between Dark and Ghost. I can't really think of anything else. Pokemon is pretty much the game with most elemental type variation, ever.
#2Meta289Posted 7/13/2013 4:39:08 PM
Soap and Grease.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#3BillyThePriestPosted 7/13/2013 4:39:30 PM
Food.
#4GamerTPosted 7/13/2013 4:40:23 PM
Well, if you haven't heard already there is a new type that they are adding called the Fairy type. Super effective against dragons. Otherwise, I don't know what other kind of types they could make.

Interesting type combinations I would like to see though would be dragon/fairy, psychic/fairy, fighting/fairy. Just to name a few I guess.
---
[XBL] SxM TRS ZeRo "You don't die from drinking and driving.....You die from getting Drunk and driving!"
#5BillyThePriestPosted 7/13/2013 4:41:06 PM
Conflagration posted...
Sound and Light are obvious ones. What are some others that would be nice or fitting?

Shadow would kinda be repetitive since it's kinda in between Dark and Ghost. I can't really think of anything else. Pokemon is pretty much the game with most elemental type variation, ever.

Well they had shadow type in Collasseum and XD. I dont know if theyd be able to work that in, but I'd like it.
#6PT_PiranhaPosted 7/13/2013 4:41:40 PM
Dark isn't really literal darkness, that's just a Woolseyism.
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Kira of GameFAQs-
#7ZTIger5Posted 7/13/2013 4:43:57 PM
Fairy works in place of Light/Holy pretty well. I'd still like to see a Sound/Echo-type though, considering how many pokemon look like they would fit into it. I've also seen people suggest Cosmic, but I don't have a clue how that would work. Like TC said, Shadow is pretty split between Dark and Ghost already. I can't think of any good original ideas, so I'll just leave it at that.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#8EdwardDarkstarPosted 7/13/2013 4:45:02 PM
BillyThePriest posted...
Conflagration posted...

Well they had shadow type in Collasseum and XD. I dont know if theyd be able to work that in, but I'd like it.

Shadow wasn't a type. They are shadow pokemon. Moves like shadow blitz, shadow rave, and shadow sky are moves without types. I play XD Gale of Darkness, if you have it, get the shadow teddiursa and look at its shadow blitz, no type.
---
Darkstar + Dead space 3 = *error* too epic to calculate
#9FenriLokiPosted 7/13/2013 4:46:17 PM
Light type still makes no sense to me. Anything light has to offer is already covered by 4 types (Psychic, Fire, Electric, and Grass). And it wouldn't make a good foil to dark - Dark's foil is Fighting. Plus, Dark types aren't THAT kind of dark, since they're "Evil" type in Japan.
---
The official Megami Tensei Art Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board. Why? Why not? Because. Maybe. Exactly. My hair is bigger than you.
#10alatreon789Posted 7/13/2013 4:48:43 PM
light and sound type are just as possible as blue type or moving type.
---
This signature will not change until the rebirth of Nintendo Power. PSN: Interitum48
Started: 9:56 PM 12/18/2012