This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope there are some good battle backgrounds...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope there are some good battle backgrounds...
3 years ago#1
So far we've seen roughly 4 of 5 different variations. The cave, the open plains with trees in the background, the rocky area, and a stadium looking place with people silhouetted in the background. Did I miss any?

Anyway I know this seems like a small thing but with the game finally being 3D and moving away from having no background it would be a massively wasted opportunity if we didn't get some awesome battle backgrounds.
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3902-4035
Pokemon White Friend Code:0433-9592-2992
3 years ago#2
Bump for discussion because I'm bored.
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3902-4035
Pokemon White Friend Code:0433-9592-2992
3 years ago#3
I honestly think that's what excites me most about these games. Just imagine a battle background of a forest temple where Xerneas peers out at you and a battle initiates, or the cliff of a mountain where Yveltal flies overhead. And the gym leader battles should be much more interesting this time around, especially if you consider how awesome Iris' background was in BW2
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
3 years ago#4
I liked the BW2 Champion's background, I hope we can top or at least match that now that we have legitimate backgrounds.
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Kira of GameFAQs-
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope there are some good battle backgrounds...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived