This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

the secret origins of team flare (spoilers)

#31PkmTrainerAbramPosted 7/13/2013 9:00:53 PM
1. TC said Gen , which means he says this "theory" is for the games

No ****. And I merely said that if true the anime would have to adopt it somehow. English. Do you read it?

2. I said the REAL Giovanni, as in, the one in the games, he is done with Team Rocket. Red stopped him years ago. And Ethan stopped him from trying to come back in Johto.

Even still, the topic states this theory as an event that happens before Gen 1. Meaning you're argument for anything aside from that isn't valid. You just pretty much stated you're trolling just to troll.

How am I trolling? Because I'm making sense? You people on this board believe any f***ing "theory" thrown at you. It's annoying.

Try gathering your thoughts together into a cohert point before posting for one, and stop editing my points, and then I'll stop calling you a troll.=/
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Plat/HG(492/492, 3/4 Star Trainer Card,), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online sparingly)
#32PkmTrainerAbramPosted 7/13/2013 9:03:37 PM
*****"Team Flare is the embryonic form of team Rocket and at the games conclusion Geovani probably forms Team Rocket from the ashes of Team Flare after the player has defeated it and runs off to an obsqure backwater called Kanto to rebuild his team and become great once more..."

First part I quoted is an anime-exclusive plot point, second part I quoted clearly talks about this theory being for the games.*******

So why are we arguing? The events in this game, would lead into the events of RBY. Isn't that what he proposed?
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Plat/HG(492/492, 3/4 Star Trainer Card,), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online sparingly)
#33HHDeceptionPosted 7/13/2013 9:15:30 PM
Giovanni never wore orange in the games...But it would be cool!
---
Sound good?
#34SoleEaterPosted 7/13/2013 9:20:26 PM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
*****"Team Flare is the embryonic form of team Rocket and at the games conclusion Geovani probably forms Team Rocket from the ashes of Team Flare after the player has defeated it and runs off to an obsqure backwater called Kanto to rebuild his team and become great once more..."

First part I quoted is an anime-exclusive plot point, second part I quoted clearly talks about this theory being for the games.*******

So why are we arguing? The events in this game, would lead into the events of RBY. Isn't that what he proposed?

*sigh*...

TC provided a pic of Giovanni in a suit supposedly colored (which it isn't) like Team Flare, but the movie that image was from is from 2000. You really think Team Flare was thought of in 2000? Game Freak probably haven't even thought of Team Magma and Aqua at that point.

And again, that image is from the ANIME, which plot is not the same as the games. Giovanni doesn't even have a son in the anime, but his son is a big part of the story in the games.

You can't use info from the anime to make theories for the game, the anime is based on the game, not the other way around.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcs4q1dJES1qcyh3qo1_500.jpg
#35PkmTrainerAbramPosted 7/13/2013 10:03:21 PM
TC provided a pic of Giovanni in a suit supposedly colored (which it isn't) like Team Flare, but the movie that image was from is from 2000. You really think Team Flare was thought of in 2000? Game Freak probably haven't even thought of Team Magma and Aqua at that point.

Munna. The girl in Mt Moon in RBY describes it perfectly to a tee. Not to mention the interviews in which have stated that Pokemon designs are kept over from unused concepts. Marril and a few others were supposed to be in Gen 1 but were not due to time and data limitations. Shellos was supposed to be in GSC. I would find it hard to believe that the current Team Flair hadn't been concieved of in early design sessions back then.

And again, that image is from the ANIME, which plot is not the same as the games. Giovanni doesn't even have a son in the anime, but his son is a big part of the story in the games.

Again, no crap. Why you continue to argue a point I'm not making is ASTOUNDING.

Might want to choose another point from the anime because Silver most certianly exsists in the anime even if briefly.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Silver_(game)

You can't use info from the anime to make theories for the game, the anime is based on the game, not the other way around.

Because I'm actually arguing that.<_<
Step away from the PC and get some air or something.

There was mention of attacks being classified as Special and Psyical in Johto, long before DP, where they classified Vine Whip as psysical against Jesssie's Wobbuffet.

Also, you know that world map in all the movies? Well they revealed the locations of Honenn and Unova long before the DS was even out.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_world

I believe Jayman complied a nifty comparison image, but I cannot find it. I did however find an interview from Masuda that states the world in the games and anime are the same world and that they view it as such:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/11/23/pok-233-mon-39-s-burning-questions.aspx?PostPageIndex=2

The games may have came first, but that's not to say that they are independant of each other in implementation of ideas. It's very clear that some aspects of the games came from the anime.
---
#36GATTJTPosted 7/13/2013 10:05:13 PM
They are acting like they are the first people to have ever done this (see pic).

They actually aren't.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84
#37SoleEaterPosted 7/13/2013 10:17:36 PM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...

Munna. The girl in Mt Moon in RBY describes it perfectly to a tee. Not to mention the interviews in which have stated that Pokemon designs are kept over from unused concepts. Marril and a few others were supposed to be in Gen 1 but were not due to time and data limitations. Shellos was supposed to be in GSC. I would find it hard to believe that the current Team Flair hadn't been concieved of in early design sessions back then.

Again, no crap. Why you continue to argue a point I'm not making is ASTOUNDING.

Might want to choose another point from the anime because Silver most certianly exsists in the anime even if briefly.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Silver_(game)

Because I'm actually arguing that.<_<
Step away from the PC and get some air or something.

There was mention of attacks being classified as Special and Psyical in Johto, long before DP, where they classified Vine Whip as psysical against Jesssie's Wobbuffet.

Also, you know that world map in all the movies? Well they revealed the locations of Honenn and Unova long before the DS was even out.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_world

I believe Jayman complied a nifty comparison image, but I cannot find it. I did however find an interview from Masuda that states the world in the games and anime are the same world and that they view it as such:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/11/23/pok-233-mon-39-s-burning-questions.aspx?PostPageIndex=2

The games may have came first, but that's not to say that they are independant of each other in implementation of ideas. It's very clear that some aspects of the games came from the anime.

Lmao give up dawg.

Now you're saying that he says they are the same world? No, he says parallel world. Do you know what parallel lines are? They're two or more lines with the same slope, they're not the same line. therefore The games and show are two different universes, not the same universe.

And I literally can not find one thing in the games that came from the anime, except for the very few elements in Pokemon Yellow.

And yes Silver existed in the anime, but he isn't Giovanni's son, he's a random character that appeared for like 10 seconds in the opening to one movie. From Bulbapedia:

"Like Brendan, Lucas and Ethan, he played no role in the anime, despite being a main character in the games. Similarly, his only appearance in the anime is a brief cameo, in the original Japanese opening of The Legend of Thunder! (A New Oath), where he was shown defeating Jimmy with his Nidoking, only to be defeated later on when Jimmy's Cyndaquil evolves into Typhlosion."

Point is, TC is really, REALLY reaching to try to have a "theory" that has basically no evidence, and doesn't even make much sense.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcs4q1dJES1qcyh3qo1_500.jpg
#38Firelion6593Posted 7/13/2013 10:19:49 PM
Guys. Come on. Are we really stooping this low?
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#39Hanon623Posted 7/13/2013 10:31:34 PM
Wait a bit Cyndaquil evolved into Typlosion? Aren't we skipping someone?
#40PkmTrainerAbramPosted 7/13/2013 10:38:04 PM
Now you're saying that he says they are the same world? No, he says parallel world. Do you know what parallel lines are? They're two or more lines with the same slope, they're not the same line. therefore The games and show are two different universes, not the same universe.

I love how you continue to twist what I say to bend your crap argument. Especially since it's clear I was arguing the point of the placement of areas before each respective game, to illustrate the point that the games and anime draw off each other for inspiration.

Masuda: basically itís the same place. Looking at it as a parallel world, or in some select spots being a parallel world might be more accurate.

Basically the same world, except a few select spots. From his mouth, not mine.

And I literally can not find one thing in the games that came from the anime, except for the very few elements in Pokemon Yellow.

Because you just ignored everything I posted. Ofcourse you can't.

And yes Silver existed in the anime, but he isn't Giovanni's son, he's a random character that appeared for like 10 seconds in the opening to one movie. From Bulbapedia:

"Like Brendan, Lucas and Ethan, he played no role in the anime, despite being a main character in the games. Similarly, his only appearance in the anime is a brief cameo, in the original Japanese opening of The Legend of Thunder! (A New Oath), where he was shown defeating Jimmy with his Nidoking, only to be defeated later on when Jimmy's Cyndaquil evolves into Typhlosion."

It wasn't confirmed by his mute cameo that he WASN'T his son either, but that still kills your earlier point on how he didn't exist in the anime at all. You can't even keep your own points straight.

Point is, TC is really, REALLY reaching to try to have a "theory" that has basically no evidence, and doesn't even make much sense.

He posted evidence of his theory. And while it's not exactly much, it's not exactly outlandish either. Especially since the developers emphasized the goal of them to make money, like a certian other evil team that GF also placed an emphasis on making money.

You also continue to ignore this part of TC's claim.

Flare is the name of a small rocket used as a distress signal at sea.

Of the 3 parts of the theory he lists, you focus on one, and completely ignore the other two.

Don't really care if you believe it or not, saying it's outlandish is just plain silly. But, I'm arguing with a troll. Meh.
---
---