This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I keep seeing here "The point of this generation is to kmock down dragons."

#1SoleEaterPosted 7/13/2013 6:29:13 PM
Amd here I was thinking the "point" of this generation is, to idk, be a new generation of Pokemon?
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcs4q1dJES1qcyh3qo1_500.jpg
#2SoleEater(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 6:30:21 PM
*knock
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcs4q1dJES1qcyh3qo1_500.jpg
#3Duskull24Posted 7/13/2013 6:45:53 PM
I've seen this about fairy-type. Never about this generation though.
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#4ZTIger5Posted 7/13/2013 6:51:43 PM
Fairy-type is about balancing the type chart and giving some Pokemon a new type that they fit into better. The generation as a whole, of course not. People tend to exaggerate when something that they don't like happens. I'm sure we'll get a handful of awesome new Dragons, but it's the Fairies I'm concerned with; aside from Sylveon (and we don't have confirmation on its stats and movepool yet), all of the Kalos-native Fairy-types are puny, cutesy, very weak-looking things. Unless they have some good evolutions and Game Freak puts out some tougher ones that don't look like they were drawn by a 6 year-old girl, Fairy will still pose a very small threat to Dragon while justifying the disrespect many have been directing toward them.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#5jakovuPosted 7/13/2013 6:53:19 PM
ZTIger5 posted...
aside from Sylveon (and we don't have confirmation on its stats and movepool yet), all of the Kalos-native Fairy-types are puny, cutesy, very weak-looking things. Unless they have some good evolutions and Game Freak puts out some tougher ones that don't look like they were drawn by a 6 year-old girl, Fairy will still pose a very small threat to Dragon while justifying the disrespect many have been directing toward them.

Xerneas.

Also, the other Kalos-native Fairy-types we've seen will most likely get better with evolution.
#6evilvideogamerPosted 7/13/2013 7:05:27 PM
There is also the fact that look cutesy does not neccesarily have to correspond with bad stats..
---
swagodile for life
3DS: 3222 5845 4482
#7RingsOfUranusPosted 7/13/2013 7:11:25 PM
jakovu posted...
ZTIger5 posted...
aside from Sylveon (and we don't have confirmation on its stats and movepool yet), all of the Kalos-native Fairy-types are puny, cutesy, very weak-looking things. Unless they have some good evolutions and Game Freak puts out some tougher ones that don't look like they were drawn by a 6 year-old girl, Fairy will still pose a very small threat to Dragon while justifying the disrespect many have been directing toward them.

Xerneas.

Also, the other Kalos-native Fairy-types we've seen will most likely get better with evolution.

Xerneas does not affect the dragon-rampage that plagues OU, as it will more than likely be Uber.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=6638975
#8CakeOfLiesPosted 7/13/2013 7:13:18 PM
I'm surprised nobody has kmocked the topic title yet...

Sorry... I had to.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#9pectus_umbraPosted 7/13/2013 7:18:01 PM
ZTIger5 posted...
Fairy-type is about balancing the type chart and giving some Pokemon a new type that they fit into better. The generation as a whole, of course not. People tend to exaggerate when something that they don't like happens. I'm sure we'll get a handful of awesome new Dragons, but it's the Fairies I'm concerned with; aside from Sylveon (and we don't have confirmation on its stats and movepool yet), all of the Kalos-native Fairy-types are puny, cutesy, very weak-looking things. Unless they have some good evolutions and Game Freak puts out some tougher ones that don't look like they were drawn by a 6 year-old girl, Fairy will still pose a very small threat to Dragon while justifying the disrespect many have been directing toward them.

Real Talk: Blissy is most likely going to get fairy-type.

Contemplate that, let dread fill your soul.
---
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.
#10P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/13/2013 7:19:33 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
I'm surprised nobody has kmocked the topic title yet...

Sorry... I had to.

lol, but TC did fix that in the second post
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.