This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tauros Evolution Idea...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Tauros Evolution Idea...
2 years ago#1
This thing really needs a revival and with a grand total of zero ground pokemon named thus far.....

I really hope Tauros evolves into a ground/normal Catoblepas based badass that has a special move of petrification much like a family of pokemon i'll soon bring up. This would become some kind of buttkicker. :D.

I'd dig a Catoblepas, A Manticore Poison pokemon, A Baby Harpy/Young Harpy/Elder Harpy Flying/Dark Pokemon, and a Baby Cockatrice/Adult Cockatrice/Basilisk Poison/flying pokemon.

Got a little OR there but yeah lets unleash some more mythical beasts :D
---
PSN: Blackspawn89
2 years ago#2
Only if miltank evolves into a cow with bigger horns. I thought she would look cuter with bigger horns that are sharp.
---
This signature will not change until the rebirth of Nintendo Power. PSN: Interitum48
Started: 9:56 PM 12/18/2012
2 years ago#3
I had originally thought that Tauros and Buffolant were in the same evolutionary line
---
GT:gamingrat91
Final Fantasy IV is the best in the series
2 years ago#4
Minotauros
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
2 years ago#5
Doesn't it already evolve into Bouffalant?
---
http://i.minus.com/iblIlT6HgFdYeW.gif
2 years ago#6
alatreon789 posted...
Only if miltank evolves into a cow with bigger horns. I thought she would look cuter with bigger horns that are sharp.

eww you think cows are cute
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif
2 years ago#7
alatreon789 posted...

Bowser as Miltaknk's evolution confirmed.
---
3DS FC: 0473 7779 6792
ACNL: Melo from Besaid
2 years ago#8
Someone has been playing a lot of Dragons Dogma lol
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Tauros Evolution Idea...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived