This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just once, I'd like to see a Pokemon movie in which the antagonist Pokemon...

#31allhailbenderPosted 7/14/2013 7:25:14 PM
jtmore15 posted...
Solar_Crimson posted...
jtmore15 posted...
I'm hoping the Genesect army are like this and get swift defeats by Mewtwo and friends.

Actually, according to the people who have seen the movie and wrote a sypnosis, Mewtwo and Red Genesect make peace with each other by the end of the movie.

-___-

How are you going to have an army of evil Legendaries and then do that? They've been building that up in the anime a lot lately too.

According to a mini summary on Serebii, they weren't evil. They returned to their old habitat only to find that it changed since the last time they were there (which I assume was before they were resurrected) and went berserk because of said change
---
The things some people say...
#32LazHarshawPosted 7/14/2013 8:03:40 PM
Arcasaurus posted...
Eh, Keldeo sounds like an annoying character. >_>

Rad_Dudesman posted...
Anyway, it's not gonna happen, as it's been stated multiple times in both the games and anime that Pokemon aren't capable of being truly evil on their own

Anime yeah, not sure on the games though...

Yeah they're pretty f'ed up.

Source
http://www.screwattack.com/news/top-10-evil-pokemon?page=3

And don't forget people can become pokemon too. If you're born psycic you transom into Kadabra or die and become Yamask.
#33ColonelHawkPosted 7/14/2013 8:18:20 PM
I wonder how/if they're going to do the same to Yvetal, considering it's basically death/destruction/oblivion incarnate.