This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon are more overpowered than people think.

#11Aladdin2557Posted 7/15/2013 12:45:16 PM
We put them into tiny little balls and we make them run the Olympics. What are you guys afraid of?
#12PkmTrainerAbramPosted 7/15/2013 9:29:10 PM
-The Pokemon World is not Earth, so measuring by our standards is fail to begin with.
-Pokemon can be as absurbly powerful as the staff wants them to be. Being fictional and all that.
-Stop reciting the same 2 dex oddites and focus on others? If you're going to complain, don't use the same damn complaints that have been made over and over.

-Deal with it?
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Plat/HG(492/492, 3/4 Star Trainer Card,), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online sparingly)
#13Darth_KamcioPosted 7/15/2013 9:46:21 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
Tyranitar can cause earthquakes by walking. Magcargo is hotter than the sun. Pidgeotto can fly at Mach 2. Yeah, that is seriously strong.

How can it be hotter than the sun? Wouldn't that kind of...Melt everything around it? As soon as you toss out a Magcargo everything and everyone around it dies >_>

Magcargo's temperature was specified in one of the pokedex entries. It was in tens of thousands of degrees IIRC.
---
I love dragons!
White FC: 2194 3983 9072
#14DrakoVongola1Posted 7/15/2013 9:47:34 PM
Darth_Kamcio posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
Tyranitar can cause earthquakes by walking. Magcargo is hotter than the sun. Pidgeotto can fly at Mach 2. Yeah, that is seriously strong.

How can it be hotter than the sun? Wouldn't that kind of...Melt everything around it? As soon as you toss out a Magcargo everything and everyone around it dies >_>

Magcargo's temperature was specified in one of the pokedex entries. It was in tens of thousands of degrees IIRC.

I know it's in the Pokedex, but it's still kinda dumb. Something that hot would kill at least any person that got near it >_>
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#15NekoHime64Posted 7/15/2013 9:53:07 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Darth_Kamcio posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

I know it's in the Pokedex, but it's still kinda dumb. Something that hot would kill at least any person that got near it >_>

Pretty much everything in the pokedex is either dumb or terrifying. Check out Beautifly's dex entry:
It has an aggressive nature. It stabs prey with its long, narrow mouth to drain the preys fluids.
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#16BallinariPosted 7/15/2013 10:26:58 PM
More like people are more overpowered than people think.

Brb random ladies legs with 600 base stat total and huge power as an ability. Arceus will s*** himself if he had to fight that.
---
http://www.interbasket.net/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/danilo_gallinari.jpg
#17JDavidCPosted 7/15/2013 11:51:09 PM
There's already a topic on the absurdities of the Pokedex. As for Magcargo, it's internal temperature is hotter than the surface of the Sun, but pales in comparison to the core temperature of the Sun (around 150 million C or about 150 million K).
---
I only deal with 100% legit/uncloned pokemon in trades.
#18Biased_GamerPosted 7/15/2013 11:59:27 PM
JDavidC posted...
There's already a topic on the absurdities of the Pokedex. As for Magcargo, it's internal temperature is hotter than the surface of the Sun, but pales in comparison to the core temperature of the Sun (around 150 million C or about 150 million K).

Marcargo should still be more OPed in terms of metagame.
---
Not changing the top sig until a new Gotcha Force video game is announced. (7/11/2013)
Official AncientGreymon of nowhere accepted.
#19Big_IsaacPosted 7/16/2013 12:10:47 AM
the pokedex is full of crap. Wailord weighs what, 800 pounds?
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#20LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 12:13:55 AM
Big_Isaac posted...
the pokedex is full of crap. Wailord weighs what, 800 pounds?

Float whale pokemon.
---
PLEASE STOP WHINING ABOUT THE NEW POKEMON
Swiggity swag I'm a stag