This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OAK: There's a time and a place for everything! But not now.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. OAK: There's a time and a place for everything! But not now.
3 years ago#1
I hope Sycamore uses the Holo Caster to pop in out of nowhere to say this every time you try to use a bike indoors. It's so much funnier than simply "remembering" that's what he said.
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
3 years ago#2
I've always hated that message. A simple don't ******* do that would suffice, but they get all biblical.
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#4
Ever since I was little I thought they were spying on you or something. xD.
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294
Official Jack Frost of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3 years ago#5
That was supposed to be remembering? I thought that Oak put some spying device on you and just told you that every time you'd try to use something when you couldn't.
Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act.
3 years ago#6
XWolfO posted...
That was supposed to be remembering? I thought that Oak put some spying device on you and just told you that every time you'd try to use something when you couldn't.

Later games/remakes changed it to something like "Oak's voice echoes in your thoughts" instead of just "OAK:". Although I suppose he could be psychically invading your mind, which explains how he knows about your illicit biking.

But yeah, I would love for it to turn out that there was some spying device on you, and a holographic projection of the professor pops out of nowhere.
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
3 years ago#7
javel34 posted...
I've always hated that message. A simple don't ******* do that would suffice, but they get all biblical.

Seriously.

Though the notion of Oak installing some device to spy on you seems rather amusing. I sort of just imagined him to happen to be nearby when that message popped up in the first games.
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: The Last of Us, Muramasa Rebirth
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. OAK: There's a time and a place for everything! But not now.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived