This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

something you dont want to know before the games are released?

#1paiprPosted 7/14/2013 9:13:09 AM
was just thinking about this, but whats something you dont want to know about the games before they are released? and why? now im not talking stuff you dont care about, more so stuff you want kept secret so that you'll get to enjoy the reveal whilst playing the game.

for me my top list is the starters evo's, and move pools. im also hoping to have many evolved forms kept from me. dont mind seeing first stages, as much as the evolved forms staying hidden.
---
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071
#2Block_Man_XPosted 7/14/2013 9:16:34 AM
Everything about the story. Just knowing the evil team is enough for me. And I don't want to know to many pokemon. Especially Legendaries. I want Yveltal and Xerneas to be the only legendaries announced.
---
PSN-block-man-x / SSF4 Main Vega.
#3reannamatorPosted 7/14/2013 9:19:24 AM
Yeah, the story, mainly.

I'd also like the majority of the new Pokemon to be a bit of a surprise. Even previous gen Pokemon that are available pre-E4 would be a good source of surprise.
#4JoJoX200Posted 7/14/2013 9:20:08 AM
1)starter evos and typings
2)80% of the new pokemon
3)the story and world.

1) I want to keep the surprise value regarding typing and design.

2) Same, plus I want to discover a lot on my own. No looking up movesets until I build a competitive team(IF I do)

3) I actually follow the story in the games, tough not with the same excitement as with other RPGs of course. Exploring the world is an important part for me tough. I haven't looked at any of the revealed cities so far.
#5P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/14/2013 9:20:53 AM
Story
Evolutions (I don't want to see them or know when they happen)
Town Map (BW's made it so obvious where the story would take us and it sucked a little)
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#6XazealPosted 7/14/2013 9:32:46 AM
~50% of the basic stage Pokémon
Evolutions (as many as possible)
Gym Leaders (crap, I almost know half of them already)
E4 members
Champion
Town/Route details

I know I should leave the internet, but it's kind of hard.
#7Luigi playerPosted 7/14/2013 9:35:19 AM(edited)
- story
- everything about the gyms

actually. I don't really want to know too much.. so I think it's easier to list what I want to know:

- I want to hear some music from the game; A few short samples or something, like it was done already (a little bit of the new battle music). Save most of it for the game for surprise and thrilling-ness!
- all new Pokemon (of course it would be nice going into the game knowing as few as possible... but I can't and don't want to stop looking at new ones.... I can't wait, SHOW ME ALL OF THEM RITE NAO!)
- umm.. a few screenshots/battle stuff, or other mechanic changes or improvements.

That's how it was for Black/White for me. I didn't know the story at all. It was so awesome to find everything out. I was always so pumped when Ghetsis appeared and thought "omg, will he battle me now...?"
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#8The_FoolXXIIPosted 7/14/2013 9:38:26 AM
Who the head honcho of Team Flare is.
---
Norad: Where the men are scarce, the women are desperate, and the sheep... might actually be yet another amnesiac farmer. ~Nightgazer
#9gamingratPosted 7/14/2013 9:45:49 AM
There are two things I want and I would try and wait until the games came out to find the rest.

1-I want to know what the starters final typing is
2-I want to know if they are doing another Eevee and what its type is (hopefully dragon)

I would be happy with just that
---
GT:gamingrat91
Final Fantasy IV is the best in the series
#10ZTIger5Posted 7/14/2013 9:59:33 AM
The main plots about the story. I want to learn as much about the pokemon as I can before release so I can plan out my team, but I want the story to surprise me. Just knowing the behavior of the primary characters and new evil team is enough.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY