This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why give Xerneas the better looking Ultimate move?

#11Red_Ken54(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 3:42:54 PM
TruePowerSeeker posted...
Yveltal's is far better. Xerneas's is too flashy and colorful. Yveltal's is a friggen death beam.

But that's just it, I wanted Yveltal's special move to be just as flashy. Though I didn't expect it to be colorful like Xerneas' is, what it being named Death Wing/Oblivion Wing and all, I would have liked it to have a little more oomph. A simple beam for an ultimate is just not anything special to me.
---
-It's called a 360 because it goes from Microsoft to the player then back to Microsoft.
-'Lightning is my code name. My true name is Faith. Faith Farron.'
#12SeazorPosted 7/14/2013 3:46:44 PM
Probably Xerneas will turn into one of the strongest legendary's. Cause fairy-type is an unique strong type and Xerneas has a great ability for it.

I think for now kyorge is the strongest!
#13SeazorPosted 7/14/2013 3:50:24 PM
Seazor posted...
Probably Xerneas will turn out into one of the strongest legendary's. Cause fairy-type is an unique strong type and Xerneas has a great ability for it.

I think for now kyorge is the strongest!
#14Gatsuuga1Posted 7/14/2013 3:58:05 PM
Xerneas is the cooler looking pokemon anyway so it's fitting that it has a cooler move. It reminds me of some sort of final fantasy summoning seal. Looks like a baws.

Not saying that yvetlal isn't cool looking (it is) but we've had so many dragon and bird legendaries it's just like - meeh.
#15Kagayaku08Posted 7/14/2013 4:26:01 PM
because Nintendo was inspired by both Freiza and Lu Bu with Yveltal's signature? Its signature move's Original name is Death Wing and ultimately is a death beam similar in name to Freiza's move

For Lu Bu, his musou in DW7 and 8 looks like this: http://youtu.be/EdiglkTxLPc

primary colors are a bit inverted, but the idea is the same.
---
nobody owes you anything but a roll of the eye, a kick in the ass, and gaffaw at how much you suck
#16bobstevens23123Posted 7/14/2013 4:28:26 PM
Arne83 posted...
At least Yveltal's has the better name.

This geomancy makes no sense why not biomamcy or something with life in it
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100