This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why give Xerneas the better looking Ultimate move?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why give Xerneas the better looking Ultimate move?
3 years ago#11
TruePowerSeeker posted...
Yveltal's is far better. Xerneas's is too flashy and colorful. Yveltal's is a friggen death beam.

But that's just it, I wanted Yveltal's special move to be just as flashy. Though I didn't expect it to be colorful like Xerneas' is, what it being named Death Wing/Oblivion Wing and all, I would have liked it to have a little more oomph. A simple beam for an ultimate is just not anything special to me.
-It's called a 360 because it goes from Microsoft to the player then back to Microsoft.
-'Lightning is my code name. My true name is Faith. Faith Farron.'
3 years ago#12
Probably Xerneas will turn into one of the strongest legendary's. Cause fairy-type is an unique strong type and Xerneas has a great ability for it.

I think for now kyorge is the strongest!
3 years ago#13
Seazor posted...
Probably Xerneas will turn out into one of the strongest legendary's. Cause fairy-type is an unique strong type and Xerneas has a great ability for it.

I think for now kyorge is the strongest!
3 years ago#14
Xerneas is the cooler looking pokemon anyway so it's fitting that it has a cooler move. It reminds me of some sort of final fantasy summoning seal. Looks like a baws.

Not saying that yvetlal isn't cool looking (it is) but we've had so many dragon and bird legendaries it's just like - meeh.
3 years ago#15
because Nintendo was inspired by both Freiza and Lu Bu with Yveltal's signature? Its signature move's Original name is Death Wing and ultimately is a death beam similar in name to Freiza's move

For Lu Bu, his musou in DW7 and 8 looks like this: http://youtu.be/EdiglkTxLPc

primary colors are a bit inverted, but the idea is the same.
nobody owes you anything but a roll of the eye, a kick in the ass, and gaffaw at how much you suck
3 years ago#16
Arne83 posted...
At least Yveltal's has the better name.

This geomancy makes no sense why not biomamcy or something with life in it
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why give Xerneas the better looking Ultimate move?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived