This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GameFAQ's Best Battlers Round 7 (Deadline: 7/21) (Congrats _KGC_!)

#1kaonohiokalaPosted 7/14/2013 8:01:54 PM
Hey everybody! The battlers have been completing their battles so quickly that we had to skip around. First off, I'd like to congratulate _KGC_ for clearing the winner's bracket, making him the first finalist of the tournament and a heavy favorite to win the whole thing (as the winner of the loser's bracket would need to beat him twice to win the tournament). Due to the skipping of Round 6, the usual deadline of 5 days has been changed to a week for our two battles occurring in this round. The winners of these battles will then have to battle each other and the winner of that match will take on Ray Gun to decide the winner of the loser's bracket and become this tournament's other finalist.

Topic Leaders
-kaonohiokala
-Ray Gun

Rules
-Standard B2W2 OU Pokemon battle (all bans and clauses are in effect)
-All battles will be done on Pokemon Showdown
-While the standard format is a single battle, you and your opponent may compete in a "Best of" series, as long as you both agree to it ahead of time.
-This is a double elimination tournament
-You must save their battle logs. If an alternate is necessary, we may call upon a battler who was knocked out of the tournament based on performance in previous battles.
-You have one week to complete your battle for this round (ending 7/21 11:59 PM PST). It is your job to contact your opponent and set up a date and time to battle before this period is over. This means PM them ASAP.
-If one week passes and one player is more active than the other I will give the more active player the win. If both are inactive, an alternate selected by a topic leader may fill the slot or if there is no worthy alternate a coin will be flipped to determine the winner.
-After a battle is complete, the winner must post here stating that they won and should include the score of the battle (ex: 6-0, 3-0, etc.).

Updated Bracket
http://challonge.com/gamefaqsbestbattlers

Round 6 Results
Winner's Bracket:
-kaonohiokala vs. _KGC_
-Ray Gun vs. Malkyealmbak
Loser's Bracket:
-Tatakai-No-Kami vs. KyrieIrving
-spooky96 vs. GoldenSWarriors

Winner's Bracket Match-Ups (Finals)
-_KGC_ vs. Ray Gun (battle completed)

Loser's Bracket Match-Ups
-Malkyealmbak vs. KyrieIrving
-kaonohiokala vs. spooky96

Good luck!
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#2itachi134Posted 7/14/2013 8:03:11 PM
KGC so strong
---
If you're scared to die, then you're scared to live
#3kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 8:13:57 PM
kgc da bess
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#4kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 8:51:08 PM
bump
---
#5RTC3Posted 7/14/2013 9:10:12 PM
Sweet melo
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Ryan "Dirk 2.0" Kelly. we. already. won.
#6spooky96Posted 7/14/2013 9:18:00 PM
Alright last 6 survivors out of 32.

Things should be pretty awesome now.

Congrats KGC for winning the winners's bracket!
#7_KGC_Posted 7/14/2013 9:43:41 PM
Thanks everyone, it's going to be tough to win it, even with the set advantage.

Good luck to everyone that's still in it.
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#8primal_forcePosted 7/14/2013 9:51:56 PM
My prediction was that anyone out of the top 5 seeds was going to bring it home.

Good luck KGC, and congratulations on going undefeated so far!
---
http://www.primalforce.net/
#9MrFingers07Posted 7/14/2013 10:15:53 PM
primal_force posted...
My prediction was that anyone out of the top 5 seeds was going to bring it home.

So basically you had either you, TC, Ray, KGC or RTC3 winning? Not exactly a ballsy prediction, lol.
---
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf
#10kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 10:52:18 PM
primal_force posted...

Good luck KGC, and congratulations on going undefeated so far!

I like how KGC even 2-0'd (in Bo3s) his last 4 opponents to get to the finals, which consisted of SymphonicGlory, RTC3, me, and Ray Gun. Impressive run to say the least.

KGC did lose a match in the first round vs. Aankhein though. Someone should give that kid a medal.
---