This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Predict Fairy's resistances.

#1iKhanicPosted 7/15/2013 4:29:17 AM
So neither gamefreak or the pokebeach rumor has revealed what fairy resists. Some less reliable sources have suggested it resists ice (hiro and smash), but nothing is certain.

Or could it be that Fairy only has a dragon immunity and no resistances.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2xyzlacticPosted 7/15/2013 4:37:55 AM
Resists:
-Ice
-Fairy(all eeveelutions have the tradition of resisting thier own type)
-Fighting
-Water or Ground

Ehh meta offensive moves get nerfed a bit. Fairies add more defense :)
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#3bd43Posted 7/15/2013 4:39:04 AM
Just Dragon immunity.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
#4KitschgardenerPosted 7/15/2013 4:51:17 AM
Knowing Game Freak, probably iffy offensive types like Grass and Normal.

In Gen II, they made Steel immune to Poison and the seventh type to resist Grass. GF have the uncanny ability to create balance in the game only to unbalance something else entirely.

/eeyore
#5RayThrustPosted 7/15/2013 5:01:31 AM
I wouldn't mind if Fairy

Resist
- Dragon (immune)
- Fighting

Strong against
- Dragon

Weak against
- Poison
- Steel

Get resisted by
- Fire
- Ice
and maybe
- Bug
- Flying
- Rock
#6Finale_WandererPosted 7/15/2013 5:40:44 AM
Only weak to Steel, Fire, and Poison type giving people a REASON to use those types.

Weakness:
Fire
Poison
Steel

Strong against:
Dragon
Electric!!! (Electric types are also over powered if they are to give Dragon 3 weaknesses! Why not Electric!)

I've always seen Water, Electric, and Dark to be the strongest types as they cover a lot of common pokémon found in the games.
Flying, Ground, and Ice counters most of their weaknesses or are useful against pokemon that they're gonna be weak to and also because of their convenience (HM Fly, TM Dig, Freezing).
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS), Final Fantasy VIII (PS), Dragon Quest VIII (PS2), Super Mario RPG (VC), Assassin's Creed 3 (Wii U)
#7GallantChaddymnPosted 7/15/2013 5:49:31 AM
Finale_Wanderer posted...
Only weak to Steel, Fire, and Poison type giving people a REASON to use those types.

Weakness:
Fire
Poison
Steel

Strong against:
Dragon
Electric!!! (Electric types are also over powered if they are to give Dragon 3 weaknesses! Why not Electric!)

I've always seen Water, Electric, and Dark to be the strongest types as they cover a lot of common pokémon found in the games.
Flying, Ground, and Ice counters most of their weaknesses or are useful against pokemon that they're gonna be weak to and also because of their convenience (HM Fly, TM Dig, Freezing).

I have to agree Electric has ONE F*CKING WEAKNESS!! Im surprised it wasnt nerfed yet. Then again. almost everything can learn EQ. But then Theres MagnetRise and Levitate to take into account... >>
#8Luigi playerPosted 7/15/2013 6:28:03 AM
It's only immune to Dragon, that's it. No other resistances/immunities.
If there were, they would've been listed too.
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/