This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate /10 and give your opinion about all these Pokemon retconned into Fairy Type

#21xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 2:25:55 AM
D_Bart posted...
Why are people voting Whimsicott so low? It's already a Fay.

I'm curious to that too. It's a fairy after all
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#22bd43Posted 7/16/2013 2:48:26 AM
Only one of Celebi and Jirachi should honestly see Fairy type. And I'd argue that Jirachi has the superior motif for it.

And people who don't think Dual Types can type change are just being lazy and contrary.

As for some of the rest of the list.

The Lake Trio should remain psychic. The added type is meh and unless you can personalize them a bit more, changing their typing is irrelevant.

As for the rest of the list, I like two or three, like Togepi who should be full on Fairy. But there are better options.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
#23xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 7:28:53 AM
bd43 posted...
Only one of Celebi and Jirachi should honestly see Fairy type. And I'd argue that Jirachi has the superior motif for it.

And people who don't think Dual Types can type change are just being lazy and contrary.

As for some of the rest of the list.

The Lake Trio should remain psychic. The added type is meh and unless you can personalize them a bit more, changing their typing is irrelevant.

As for the rest of the list, I like two or three, like Togepi who should be full on Fairy. But there are better options.

Well the lake trio are pixies. It would be a sin for them not being part fairy.
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#24Meta289Posted 7/16/2013 10:44:26 AM
You should have added Darkrai.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.