This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It has come to my attention that some people actually dont like Pangoro....

#1GallantChaddymnPosted 7/15/2013 6:43:50 AM(edited)
Now,now. I know. opinions and all that jazz. I'm just curious as to why.
So Im asking all of you , do u like/hate Pangoro and why?
:P
#2Nightstar1994Posted 7/15/2013 6:43:55 AM
Pangoro means Mr. Goro in Polish.

I'm going to associate him with Mortal Kombat's Goro from now on.
#3javel34Posted 7/15/2013 6:44:17 AM
Because pandas are the hunger game novels of the wild.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#4GallantChaddymn(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 6:45:08 AM
javel34 posted...
Because pandas are the hunger game novels of the wild.

It WAS a good read imho.
#5DweezleMoonunitPosted 7/15/2013 6:47:58 AM
It seems like one of the blandest Gen 6 Pokémon revealed so far, it's just a big panda with fists and an angry face. I prefer Swirlix even cause at least it has an interesting design, it's like a poodle AND fairy floss/cotton candy/whatever it's called in the US. Like I said, it's not awful, just boring.

Also, what Javel said.
---
Ovipositors and characters from a children's game, oh my.
Official Frank Zappa of Every Board
#6mjalal100Posted 7/15/2013 6:50:42 AM
DweezleMoonunit posted...
It seems like one of the blandest Gen 6 Pokémon revealed so far, it's just a big panda with fists and an angry face. I prefer Swirlix even cause at least it has an interesting design, it's like a poodle AND fairy floss/cotton candy/whatever it's called in the US. Like I said, it's not awful, just boring.

Also, what Javel said.

While I respect your opinion, I find your choice of an interesting design Pokemon disagreeable. I find Swirlix to be completely bland. It's a cloud looking thing with eyes and doggy feet.
---
If I had a superpower, it would be the ability to defy logic.
#7dearestnightPosted 7/15/2013 6:51:09 AM
Doesn't matter. Batpanda isn't concerned with the opinions of others, only their safety and lack of awareness about him.
#8GallantChaddymn(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 6:51:25 AM

Also, what Javel said.

Cotton Candy puppy is interesting? @.@
#9GallantChaddymn(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 6:52:59 AM
mjalal100 posted...

Also, what Javel said.

While I respect your opinion, I find your choice of an interesting design Pokemon disagreeable. I find Swirlix to be completely bland. It's a cloud looking thing with eyes and doggy feet.

At first i thought it WAS a cloud based Pokemon, which i wouldve prefered tbh. :/
#10SirPikachuPosted 7/15/2013 6:55:46 AM
I love it, because it doesn't have this "interesting" design, and it's very simple. I think that leaves room for it to have personality, like the orginal pokémon.