This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope Fennekin is a special attacker

#1iKhanicPosted 7/15/2013 9:08:20 AM
We haven't had a specially based fire starter since Typhlosion, thanks to the string of Fire/Fighting types. The rumor that Fennekin will be Fire/Psychic certainly helps it's chances.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2GalladetheGreatPosted 7/15/2013 9:10:44 AM
All of the Fire/Fighting starters work as mixed attackers, which best suits the Fire type, imo.
---
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
#3-Oath-Posted 7/15/2013 9:12:21 AM
I hope so. They really dropped the ball with Emboar. They should have switched it up last gen. I like our chances man. Fen is looking nice <3
#4Roc_RaidaPosted 7/15/2013 9:14:12 AM
I think it's going to be some sort of "defensive" oriented Pokemon... like Serperior -__-'
---
I AM ROC RAIDA the pound for pound worst poster on the NBAB
My ass is property of his most superior JEFFHARDYB0YZ
#5iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 9:16:31 AM
GalladetheGreat posted...
All of the Fire/Fighting starters work as mixed attackers, which best suits the Fire type, imo.

I don't see how. The only good physical fire type move is flare blitz, and it's kind of pathetic compared to fire blast, which is one of the best offensive moves in the game.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#6iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 9:18:10 AM
Roc_Raida posted...
I think it's going to be some sort of "defensive" oriented Pokemon... like Serperior -__-'

That would be worse than making Honedge offensive. Fire/Psychic is a horrible defensive type.
---
#7GalladetheGreatPosted 7/15/2013 9:18:33 AM
iKhanic posted...

I don't see how. The only good physical fire type move is flare blitz, and it's kind of pathetic compared to fire blast, which is one of the best offensive moves in the game.

Flare Blitz is pathetic? lol
---
#8iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 9:25:06 AM
iKhanic posted...

Compared to fire blast, yes.
---
#9scitch1Posted 7/15/2013 9:28:06 AM
fireblast has poor accuracy flare blitz is an amazing move lol
---
PSN = scott_2781
3DS friend code = 3969 3933 8945
#10GalladetheGreatPosted 7/15/2013 9:30:25 AM
iKhanic posted...
iKhanic posted...

Compared to fire blast, yes.

They have the exact same base power. Flare Blitz has recoil, while Fire Blast has 85% accuracy. I don't see how one makes the other look pathetic.
---