This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So... the new Mewtwo...

#11Svedeesh_CheffPosted 7/15/2013 11:10:33 AM
AuraWielder posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
AuraWielder posted...
and when I viewed it in my teens on YouTube, I found it to be a weak movie.

Blasphemer! Thou shalt be burned at the stake for thy sin! May Arceus have mercy on your soul!

I'm not kidding. I'm not trolling either; I legitimately disliked the first movie, and a lot of it has to do with 4Kids butcher of it. However, I thought the second was WORSE than the first (except for Lugia's song, which was freaking awesome). And this is coming from a Lugia fan. If it's any consolation, I liked the 3rd one.

Have you seen the Japanese version of the first movie? I hear it's actually pretty good.

The 4Kids dubs of the early movies are kinda like The Transformers: The Movie (the G1 one) in that critics hated them, but fans love them due to nostalgia and not much else.
---
Dimentio, Fawful, Waluigi, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Reshiram, Zekrom, Hilda, Hades, Ryu, Sora, Riku, Nightmare and Wreck-It Ralph for SSB4!
#12scitch1Posted 7/15/2013 11:14:40 AM
thought legends had no gender
---
PSN = scott_2781
3DS friend code = 3969 3933 8945
#13AuraWielder(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 11:20:55 AM
Svedeesh_Cheff posted...
AuraWielder posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
AuraWielder posted...
and when I viewed it in my teens on YouTube, I found it to be a weak movie.

Blasphemer! Thou shalt be burned at the stake for thy sin! May Arceus have mercy on your soul!

I'm not kidding. I'm not trolling either; I legitimately disliked the first movie, and a lot of it has to do with 4Kids' butcher of it. However, I thought the second was WORSE than the first (except for Lugia's song, which was freaking awesome). And this is coming from a Lugia fan. If it's any consolation, I liked the 3rd one.

Have you seen the Japanese version of the first movie? I hear it's actually pretty good.

The 4Kids dubs of the early movies are kinda like The Transformers: The Movie (the G1 one) in that critics hated them, but fans love them due to nostalgia and not much else.

Funny enough, on the last Pokemon movie they dubbed, "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew", I thought they did a GREAT job. It's like 4Kids actually got their act together for that movie. I think they got better with the later movies, notably the Advanced Generation ones.
---
I am a Christian, and proud of it.
Founder of the deviantArt Noivern Fan Club! http://noivern-fan-club.deviantart.com/
#14AuraWielder(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 11:00:44 AM
Bump.
---
I am a Christian, and proud of it.
Founder of the deviantArt Noivern Fan Club! http://noivern-fan-club.deviantart.com/