This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what would it take for you to switch your "form" of purchasing for this game

#31DrakoVongola1Posted 7/15/2013 12:37:15 PM(edited)
5ky_4nth3m posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
There are three things that could make me go digital:

1) All the physical copies are sold out
2) They're all destroyed in a horrible fire
3) An ancient pagan god curses every physical copy of Pokemon X and Y, causing all who buy them to suffer horrible, slow, painful deaths.

hmm... option 3 doesn't really sound to bad, provided it's slow enough for me to finish the games =P

Oh, I left one part out: The curse makes your game burst into flames and paralyzes your hands so you can't play.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#32NightinanglePosted 7/15/2013 12:39:56 PM
Physical y copy. But, my GameStop only restocks on Tuesdays. I told them if they don't sell the physical y copy on Friday when it comes out, I will just buy it digitally.
---
SSB4 dream roster: http://imgur.com/DfdocHN.png 45/50 characters
I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7. Because, you know. Sound waves....and...sonic booms.
#33PathlessBulletPosted 7/15/2013 12:47:53 PM
Sid_Starkiller posted...
JoJoX200 posted...
Nothing. I'd rather go around for hours looking for a store that hasn't sold out than purchasing digital. I don't want to potentially lose everything should my 3DS ever break.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

What if you, say, lose your Pokemon X cart? That seems far more likely than losing/breaking your 3DS.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#34scribblykakulooPosted 7/15/2013 12:53:54 PM
I'd go Physical is there was some sort of super sweet bonus to go with. Or if they didn't HAVE a digital version available for download.

Otherwise I'm going Digital.
#35DrakoVongola1Posted 7/15/2013 1:06:42 PM(edited)
PathlessBullet posted...
Sid_Starkiller posted...
JoJoX200 posted...
Nothing. I'd rather go around for hours looking for a store that hasn't sold out than purchasing digital. I don't want to potentially lose everything should my 3DS ever break.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

What if you, say, lose your Pokemon X cart? That seems far more likely than losing/breaking your 3DS.

It's highly unlikely I'll lose my game carts or my 3DS, but something can still go wrong with the 3DS. My old DS Lite, for example, won't show anything on the top screen, so it's basically useless other than for playing GBA games. I don't want something like to happen with my 3Ds and cause me to lose my games.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#36EnferolunosPosted 7/15/2013 1:10:06 PM
BerserkLeon posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Well, I plan to buy the special 3DS XL, which comes with digital
So it would take "the bundle not being released in the US" to make me buy physical

Every other piece of news has been released in other areas within a day of announcement, what makes you think they're going to bring either one over?

Because they've brought them over the past 2 generations, and other generations before that, and it would be a bit odd to globalize the release so much and then skimp on a special edition for the first time in a few generations?
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#37BerserkLeonPosted 7/15/2013 7:08:31 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Because they've brought them over the past 2 generations, and other generations before that, and it would be a bit odd to globalize the release so much and then skimp on a special edition for the first time in a few generations?

Odd? Yes.
Put it past NoA? Never. They could screw up a wet dream.