This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think there will be a new Arceus/Genesect?

#1SpiderLanternPosted 7/15/2013 11:27:51 AM
In terms of a pokemon that's last in the updated dex and changes forms with different type items.
---
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."
#2HejiruPosted 7/15/2013 11:51:25 AM
Since the 3DS hasn't been hacked yet, we might not even be able to know this time around. Or not, I'm not sure how that even works in the first place.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#3deadpool848Posted 7/15/2013 12:27:24 PM
Arceus wil probably get a Fairy Plate, genesect will probably not since his type does not change, and he only has 4 discs to hold as of right now.
#4EnferolunosPosted 7/15/2013 12:29:17 PM
It wouldn't surprise me either way.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#5SpiderLantern(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 1:22:36 PM
How would they make it different from the other two though? Maybe whatever type it's held item is it becomes immune to that type or maybe a weather type thing. Like depending on the item it starts the corresponding weather to upon entering battle.
---
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."
#6ayashiboiPosted 7/15/2013 1:26:34 PM
SpiderLantern posted...
How would they make it different from the other two though? Maybe whatever type it's held item is it becomes immune to that type or maybe a weather type thing. Like depending on the item it starts the corresponding weather to upon entering battle.

Castform, with a legendary evolution. It becomes the sky.

Has different formes that induce perma weather that cannot be changed while it's not fainted.
So sun forme = Perma sunny day
rain forme = perma rain dance etc.
#7SpiderLantern(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 1:31:40 PM
ayashiboi posted...
SpiderLantern posted...

Castform, with a legendary evolution. It becomes the sky.

Has different formes that induce perma weather that cannot be changed while it's not fainted.
So sun forme = Perma sunny day
rain forme = perma rain dance etc.

Wow, that would destroy weather teams most likely.
---
#8FattitudePosted 7/15/2013 2:12:53 PM
Hejiru posted...
Since the 3DS hasn't been hacked yet, we might not even be able to know this time around. Or not, I'm not sure how that even works in the first place.

3DS games can and are ripped into roms. They will be pulled from that.
---
(>^_^)>(>O_o)>
y helo thar