This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Reaction: Espeon.....

#1SkoziPosted 7/15/2013 12:42:14 PM
learns topsy-turvy and becomes an even bigger troll.
---
DoctorScraps~ Even if there isn't a hardcore mode...It's food. Eat it. Like a boss. It's a roleplaying game. Go have breakfast.
Leader of Reaper Clan Est. 2007
#2iKhanicPosted 7/15/2013 12:52:20 PM
You mean turnover? Espeon wouldn't be a good user of that move unless it's not using stored power. I suppose if you are running bulky screens Espeon, it would be good with it.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#3Skozi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 1:07:16 PM
iKhanic posted...
You mean turnover? Espeon wouldn't be a good user of that move unless it's not using stored power. I suppose if you are running bulky screens Espeon, it would be good with it.

It's english name was confirmed to be topsy-turvy and it reverses all stat changes on the opponent.
---
DoctorScraps~ Even if there isn't a hardcore mode...It's food. Eat it. Like a boss. It's a roleplaying game. Go have breakfast.
Leader of Reaper Clan Est. 2007
#4iKhanicPosted 7/15/2013 1:09:57 PM
Skozi posted...
iKhanic posted...

It's english name was confirmed to be topsy-turvy and it reverses all stat changes on the opponent.

You sure? I thought it was all stat changes in general.

But still, Espeon has better things to do than to reverse stat changes
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#5JoJoX200Posted 7/15/2013 1:13:46 PM
I'm guessing Topsy-Turvy will be a signature move anyway. Other than maybe Girafarig, there's no other pokemon that the move makes sense on, flavor-wise.