This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gar-Bo-Dor or Garb-Odor?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Gar-Bo-Dor or Garb-Odor?
3 years ago#1
Pronunciation topic
3 years ago#2
I personally say Gar-Bo-dor but the latter wouldn't surprise me.
3 years ago#3
Gar-boh-dur is the official pronunciation, according to the Black & White handbook and the Complete/Essential handbook (basically trivial factbooks.)
3 years ago#4
Balamb00 posted...
I personally say Gar-Bo-dor but the latter wouldn't surprise me.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
3 years ago#5
I never pay attention to the name (then again I suck at names from Gen IV and up as I stopped keeping up with them all).

I usually say Gar-Ba-Dor or Grab-A-Dor (I know it's wrong but as I say, I usually never look)
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
3 years ago#6
Wish he could learn foul play. And i have always pronounced it in 3 syllables.
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
3 years ago#7
Gar-Bo-Dur is the official pronunciation.
3 years ago#8
Woops said foul play. Meant Beat up. He has the stench ability, Assuming that stacks with kings rock, beat up would be an incredible move for flinch hax.
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
3 years ago#9
I thought it would be GARB-o-dur, with the emphasis on the first syllable, but the official pronunciation is garb-O-dur, emphasis on the O.
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto
3 years ago#10
I just watched an anime episode with one. According to that I've been saying it wrong.
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Gar-Bo-Dor or Garb-Odor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived