This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should it become a fairy type day 23. Latias and Latiaos

#1Ubergeneral3Posted 7/15/2013 2:49:08 PM(edited)
Should either Latias or Latios become a fairy? (or part fairy) - Results (70 votes)
Yes Latias should become a fairy
2.86% (2 votes)
Yes Latias should become a fairy
1.43% (1 votes)
One should be a fairy, the other one stays psychic
2.86% (2 votes)
No they are fine the way they are
92.86% (65 votes)
This poll is now closed.
OOOH

So the two Lugia wanna bes are here. Why were these pokemon made? My theory is that the writers for the pokemon anime designed them to be featured in the 5th pokemon movie, since R/S were being made at the time, the agreement was that they would be possible to catch in the new pokemon games too.

They are quite good, One of them is uber, the other is in High OU. If either one of them became a fairy it would change a lot of things. Plus having a fairy dragon is just damn cool.

Once again Psychic is a throw away type that goes on legendary pokemon, in some ways it doesn't fit

But wait! Dragon/Psychic is a cool type combo too! If both went fairy there would be no dragon/psychic type combo pokemon. Is that ok?

What do you think? Will it happen? Let me know!

edit: Second one is supposed to say Latios. Polls should be possible to edit.
---
If there is a 3rd version form pokemon black and white I will close my account.
#2LightningHawk90Posted 7/15/2013 2:24:08 PM
No.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#3P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/15/2013 2:25:22 PM
I'd rather they not. Dragon/Psychic is a good combination, and if one type becomes Fairy, it would probably be Psychic, and then they wouldn't even have STAB on their signatures.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#4awkwardjokePosted 7/15/2013 2:32:37 PM
No, Psychic/Dragon is awesome.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Lu02jDO.gif
#5CharizardFirePosted 7/15/2013 2:40:11 PM
Their signature moves are Psychic-type attacks, so no.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#6Great_ReapettePosted 7/15/2013 2:49:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7Ubergeneral3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 2:49:41 PM
Their signature move could change types too you know.
---
If there is a 3rd version form pokemon black and white I will close my account.
#8paiprPosted 7/15/2013 3:48:25 PM
Ubergeneral3 posted...
OOOH

So the two Lugia wanna bes are here. Why were these pokemon made? My theory is that the writers for the pokemon anime designed them to be featured in the 5th pokemon movie, since R/S were being made at the time, the agreement was that they would be possible to catch in the new pokemon games too.

lugia wanna be? sorry no dont thing thats what they are. personally i always thought they would make great togetic evos, but then we found out they where legendaries. alas. in truth though they started as a final form of torchic, and well stuff went every which direction and we got what we did.

but yeah they should stay there type combo. maybe if fairy was around when they where, then it be ok, but now, psychic/dragon is to good to give up for them.
---
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071
#9ZTIger5Posted 7/15/2013 3:53:22 PM
Lugia wanna-bes? Lugia is Flying/Psychic, Latios and Latias are Dragon/Psychic. I don't see what they have to be jealous of, aside from possibly looks and stats.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#10FuneralCakePosted 7/15/2013 3:56:24 PM
This is a really bad poll...

Anyway, I wouldn't mind if they changed types. I can see it. Just as long as the type change doesn't make them worse.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night