This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Watch every pokemon I love become NU, and everyone I hate be OU

#1iKhanicPosted 7/15/2013 5:05:26 PM
I can just see it now. The evos of Skrelp, Swirlix, Honedge, Litleo, and Chespin (before people rage, Swirlix is the only one of those I hate, the others I just like less than the rest of Gen 6) will all be OU, and Pangoro, Talonflame, Fennekin and Froakies evos, Malamar, and Helioptile will all be NU. Yveltal will probably be OU too, which sucks for a cover legendary.

I'm calling it now, Gamefreak just hates me.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2LexifoxPosted 7/15/2013 5:06:00 PM
This wouldn't be an issue if you had better taste in Pokemon.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3Great_ReapettePosted 7/15/2013 5:06:34 PM
Charizard below PU confirmed.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#4ZTIger5Posted 7/15/2013 5:07:27 PM
That all went over my head. And why am I the only person that thought legendaries were banned from online battles?
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#5Hierarchy225Posted 7/15/2013 5:07:36 PM
The iKhanic curse. Every Pokemon you love is destined to fail.
---
The Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#6wind64aPosted 7/15/2013 5:08:33 PM
Maybe if you just gave Pokémon you're not currently fond of a chance, this wouldn't be an issue. Seriously it's getting annoying how much you complain about them. I know there are some I wasn't fond of, but currently like better because I kept an open mind before trying them out.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#7javel34Posted 7/15/2013 5:08:37 PM
Honedge will be OU for sure at least right out of the gate.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#8iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 5:09:06 PM
Lexifox posted...
This wouldn't be an issue if you had better taste in Pokemon.

Nah, I think Gamefreak just hates me. Why else would my least favorite Fairy legends be OU/Uber. Why else would the two legendary ungulates I like not be OU. I'm just cursed :(
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#9ceedofevilPosted 7/15/2013 5:09:18 PM
Cotton candy ftw baby!!!
---
Who would win in a fight? Lemmy or God?
#10iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 5:11:58 PM(edited)
wind64a posted...
Maybe if you just gave Pokémon you're not currently fond of a chance, this wouldn't be an issue. Seriously it's getting annoying how much you complain about them. I know there are some I wasn't fond of, but currently like better because I kept an open mind before trying them out.

Part of my decision process in choosing a pokemon for my team is it's design and/or concept. If I hate a pokemon's design/concept, I won't be interested in using it.

That said, I do keep an open mind to pokemon I'm neutral too. I'm not particularly fond of Skrelp, but I wouldn't mind using it, and I'd probably like it more afterwards.
---